Just need prayers

disneymommy78

Mouseketeer
I've actually been a Diser for awhile, but lost my old login, then rejoined back in April. I do not post too often, but read frequently as an escape from the stresses of life. My older DD (Leann, age 14) recently relapsed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on 11-16-11 and just completed round two of intensive reinduction therapy. She will be headed to transplant (BMT) in mid-February with her younger sister (Cailyn, age 8) as the donor.

We recently got the news that my husband's older brother (Age 39) was diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer on 12/28. He is being treated at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NY, but the prognosis is not good.

Last but not least, my beloved younger sister (26, with two young children- McKenzie, age 2.5 and Ryleigh, age 16 months) recently got the news on 1/1/12 that Ryleigh has a brain tumor. Ryleigh faces complicated brain surgery tomorrow to remove as much of the tumor as possible and will most likely need chemo as the tumor is in a tricky location.

Thank you,

Karen

Wow,

You and your family sure have a lot of your plate. I could not imagine all the stresses you all are going trhrough. I am so sorry for everything and will keep all of you, especially sweet Ryleigh in my prayers and thoughts.

Carrielee

I've actually been a Diser for awhile, but lost my old login, then rejoined back in April. I do not post too often, but read frequently as an escape from the stresses of life. My older DD (Leann, age 14) recently relapsed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on 11-16-11 and just completed round two of intensive reinduction therapy. She will be headed to transplant (BMT) in mid-February with her younger sister (Cailyn, age 8) as the donor.

We recently got the news that my husband's older brother (Age 39) was diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer on 12/28. He is being treated at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NY, but the prognosis is not good.

Last but not least, my beloved younger sister (26, with two young children- McKenzie, age 2.5 and Ryleigh, age 16 months) recently got the news on 1/1/12 that Ryleigh has a brain tumor. Ryleigh faces complicated brain surgery tomorrow to remove as much of the tumor as possible and will most likely need chemo as the tumor is in a tricky location.

Thank you,

Karen

God bless your family.:hug: Prayers have been sent for you and your love ones during this difficult time. :grouphug:

Oh God! I am praying and will ask all my praying friends to join with us all!

This is hard to read. I wish there was more one could do.

Sending lots of love and prayers :grouphug:

Oh, my! That's a lot to take in! Of course, your family will be remembered in my prayers. Sending good vibes from the West Coast.

Karen, I will be praying for your whole family and asking God to put His healing touch on you all :hug: My the beautiful middle names you have picked out for your daughters, Grace and Hope, help sustain you and give you peace :hug:

Karen,
I am very sorry your family is going through such horrible illnesses. You all are in my prayers. Please keep us posted. Many hugs.
~Brenda

Please know that you, your daughter and the rest of your family are in my prayers. I wish I could give you a real hug, hope this virtual one will help. :grouphug:

Where is Leann getting her BMT?

I'm so sorry that you have so much going on with your family. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and pray for the best outcome for your daughter.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter