Just mickey head ice creams for snacks? What for Food & wine?

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
With the dining plan, are the mickey head ice creams the only type of ice that count for a snack credit?

Also, during Food & Wine fest, what can you use your snack credits on?

All of the "frozen novelties" that are sold at the snack cart are included - Itzakadoozies, froz. orange juice bars, froz. choc. covered bananas, etc.

At F&W we were able to get any of the food items with our snack credits.

I thought only wrapped icecream was included! I am very excited to hear frozen chocolate covered banana's are!! :cool1:

It is AWESOME to have the dining plan during the F&WF :thumbsup2 As far as ice creams, I like the Donald Duck orange juice bar :teeth:

We were able to get cups of ice cream as snacks at Mrs. Potts and someother place (in Tomorrowland) at MK.

at every cart (on the menu) it is clearly marked what is included in the DDP, and what is not.

Soft serve ice cream is not, but wrapped ice cream is. We found that we spent almost all of our snacks on either coke, water, or ice cream, with an occasional popcorn.

We went last October for F&W fest, when F&W fest first opened they didnt include the snack credits, one week later they did - but then last year was the first time they rolled out the Dining Plan also - it seems they should be good to go for this coming oct - I'd think anyway!!

So at each food station they have a menu board set out, with offerings, next to the price if there was a little DP stamp next to it, it was included - basically any food under $3 was included, from what I remember!! Great Sushi, dumplings, the LeCellier's Cheese Soup, etc etc - we made a mini meal out of all our snack credits!! It was AWESOME - that saved us a TS, so we used it on a Signature Restaurant - California Grille!!

We had frozen cokes and lemonades that were included on the DP at the Studios! I was pretty well addicted to those frozen cokes by the end of the trip. It was a lovely afternoon pick-me-up! :goodvibes

-penny

eeyore45 said:
We went last October for F&W fest, when F&W fest first opened they didnt include the snack credits, one week later they did - but then last year was the first time they rolled out the Dining Plan also - it seems they should be good to go for this coming oct - I'd think anyway!!

Really? We were at Epcot the night before F&W started & were reading the boards they had set up (it was our first time at F&W, so we were getting an idea of how much we would spend). The dp symbols were on the boards - which was a very pleasant surprise for us. We were going back the next week for F&W & hadn't used very many of our snack credits. We then saved them up to use at F&W, which saved us quite a bit of money. :)

We used our snack credits at the Food & Wine Festival in October too. It was a delightful surprise that the Snack Credits were honored. We did not encounter any food sample we wanted that was not included. There may have been some, but we did not encounter this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter