Just me and my 2 little kids- will they let 3 of us sit together on all the rides?

On most of the rides it shouldn't be a problem. Is your 3yo tall enough to ride Thunder Mountain?

But, who "watches" the child that is waiting? She's going alone. Do CM's watch small children while thier parents are riding?

The kid sits on a little bench right there near the ride platform. This is also the "Chicken Seat" for the kids too scared to ride. There are CM's around.

The kid sits on a little bench right there near the ride platform. This is also the "Chicken Seat" for the kids too scared to ride. There are CM's around.

I would never do this under any circumstances. This is the opposite of child swap. Adult swap? Don't think so.

I would never, ever leave my 3 year old with a CM.

Thanks for the suggestion. But, my kids would freak out if I tried to leave them with strangers (and so would I, to be honest)!

Goofy's Barnstormer can only seat 2 in a row. No matter how small the kids are.

I was thinking we wouldn't be able to sit together on that one. I won't be heartbroken if we have to skip it. It's so short, you blink your eyes and it's over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter