• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Married Buttons

Link worked! I ordered mine. I remember hearing rumours that the just married pins were being phased out a while ago. I would have been bummed if we hadn't been able to get them!

You know, they have a pretty large image posted on that site. I downloaded it. If I have to print it and make it into a button myself, I will.

I think I might end up making my own button too, since I see they are now sold out on the website. I couldn't bring myself to pay for them when they were offered free in the parks. :confused3

Plus, with my wedding being over a year away, if I wore a discontinued button on my honeymoon, I wonder if CMs would think I was just trying to wear the button for some pixie dust?

I will keep telling myself that they will come out with a new design next November... :rotfl:

That is a bummer about the "Just married" buttons my DF and I really liked those.. but we are just so excited about getting ours.. whatever they say!:cool1:

When DH and I checked into POP they gave us the Happily Ever After pins. But when we checked into AKL on Jan 2. I asked for pins again since I packed ours away and couldn't find them. The lady at the front told me there were two kinds and pulled out the Just Married. I mentioned that some were saying these were hard to get she said that she had a ton. So I received a total of 4 pins of the Just Married & Happily Ever After.

Ours came in the mail the other day! :cool1:
I know we paid $5.00 for something that was free, but $5.00 to give me some peace of mind is fantastic.

Ours also came in yesterday. I didn't want to risk not getting them. Knowing me I would've been anxious about it until we got there. LoL :)

My parents are leaving for Disney in the morning, and my mom has so graciously offered to ask if she can pick them up for me.

Just because I have a feeling she either won't find them or they won't give them to her because they're not getting married there (and we're not for two years), I bought a set. I figure, the worst that can happen is I end up with a second set.

Ok guys this is the deal, they have discontinued these pins howevers, they still have them at some of the resorts. I just got back yesterday and we got some from the poly and the GF. No where else had them. Hope this helps :thumbsup2

~~Disney Bride~~

We got married last week told the same thing! We are a 'light' button, and when I asked to 'wedding' button, I was told they are hard to find because they do not send them out.

I think I forgot to mention to everyone, but I finally got my Just Married Walt Disney World buttons. There are some very light scratches on them so they're quite obviously used, but you wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't look at them up close. So glad I got them when I had the chance!

I also got a set of Just Married Mickey and Minnie pins that can be personalized with a magnetic nameplate, but I haven't been able to find the nameplate anywhere. Anyone know where one might find some? I need a Robert (or Rob, preferably) and Rachel.

I know this is a very important thing for several DIS brides, so DH and I went on a pin scavenger hunt on our last day when we had to do several stops at different resorts before leaving.

We found the Just Married pins readily available and tons of them at that at:
Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge (Main concierge desk, the top concierge desk just had Happily Ever After ones).

Grand Floridian didn't have any (they would obviously run out faster), MK didn't have any either. Didn't have time to check other parks.

We ended up with 3-4 sets of Just Married pins that we will use for shadow boxes and to gift relatives that just got engaged.:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter