• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just making sure...DRV Dream Dollars...

MommyBryn

DIS Veteran
You can "cash out" your Dream Dollars from your DRV AT Disney World, right? I've never cashed them out before but am trying to figure out if I'll need to do it ahead of time. If I remember correctly, people have done it at Disney. OR...is that just ADDING your points to it? (and having had to cash out initially beforehand)

You can do either we always do it before we leave but there is somewhere you can do it in the parks check out the Chase disney visa website and they will tell you where you can get the card. The "dollars" you earned are put on a gift card for you to use around the "world"

You can get a card at any of the guest relations windows at all 4 parks and at guest relations at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter