• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just made ressies - info on CRO/WDTC

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I just made my ressies for the Beach Club 12/8 - 12/14 using the AP discounted rate. I thought I'd let everyone know that I guess I lucked up because the CM told me I had a 5 day cancellation policy. That's good for me because my husband and I are both self-employed so sometimes our plans do change.

I thought CRO was no more and that the cancellation policy was 21 days out. I hate that...I think that's a bit much.

Anyway, I'm excited and hope to have a blast at my favorite resort...Beach Club.

Anyone been in December? Is Stormalong Bay warm enough to swim? We went once in December but we stayed at CBR - didn't go in the pool at all. We love Stormalong Bay, so I hope to take a few dips.

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter