Just Made Ressie for 40th B-day!!!

VanessasMom

Disney Bound!
On a whim, I called this morning to see if there would be any availability at the love of my life...Boardwalk for a week starting on May 29th (day after Memorial Day). Low and behold....BWV Preferred View Studio was available. In fact, BWV Boardwalk View was available for all but my actual birthday. :( So, I waitlisted for it. But, I am now SO excited to be going to WDW for my 40th. Can't think of a better way to celebrate my young-at-heart b-day. :goodvibes

Great!

I'll be at WDW for my birthday in January, too. We have lunch set at Le Cellier. Sigh, it's my Medicare birthday.:lmao:

It just keeps getting better...I was able to secure all of the dining ressies I wanted at the times I wanted them...and I was just moved to Bay Lake Tower because my waitlist came thru. I LOVE Boardwalk, but would really like to try BLT. Turning over a new leaf with my 40th b-day. lol

Woohoo!! Celebrated my 40th there too!! Can't think of a better place!

Me, too! Took my 4 and 6 year old nieces for that 40th birthday and they still remember me celebrating it. Of course, I was there for my 50th, too. And pretty much every one since then and some before, too. I just automatically schedule my March trip to include my birthday each year. There is NO better place on earth to spend your birthday.

I was at BWV for my 40th birthday last year with my DH and family members from my side. I had the best time! :banana: Disney is such a great experience for a "hallmark" birthday. I know you will enjoy it!

Terri

...I am now SO excited to be going to WDW for my 40th. Can't think of a better way to celebrate my young-at-heart b-day. :goodvibes
Happy Birthday :goodvibes
I just had similar good birthday booking Karma :wizard:
Booked 2 days at the VGC for my 50th, only 1 month in advance :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday, hope you get your date. We always stay at BW with BWview. We own at SSR & OKW but love BW. To us the view is the best view for action in Disney.

How fun for you. I will be calling in January for NYE to celebrate my 40th as well. Can't think if a better place to do it at!:goodvibes

So exciting! I just posted a thread on the resorts board looking for some feedback about where to stay when I celebrate my 30th there next year.

Have a magical birthday!!

I called this morning to see if there would be any availability at the love of my life...Boardwalk

Hey! Hand's off the love of MY life Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

But I see you cheated on your so-called love anyway. :rotfl2: BLT. :sad2: ;)

Anyway - have a wonderful time! What fun. I did my 40th at WDW (VWL) as well - same time of year. Great memory - great time.

Yeah for you! :thumbsup2

How fun for you. I will be calling in January for NYE to celebrate my 40th as well. Can't think if a better place to do it at!:goodvibes

Hey! Hi! :flower3:

Have fun! Of course Ms. I love people person celebrates surrounded by the masses. :rotfl2: Have a wonderful time.

I hope you have a wonderful 40th birthday at the world. I have BLT booked for DD's 40th. She has a couple of friends now living in florida and I plan to privately contact them and invite them for a night of celebration at Jellyrolls. I already have one of her friend's that has moved to Texas and one of her cousins that will join us as a surprise. We will fly in on a Thursday and Friday morning DD and I will go to the spa and when we return everyone will be waiting in the room to surprise her. Susan

Happy Early Birthday to you! I'll be celebrating my upcoming 40th B-day in the World too. (AKL in January)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter