Just made our first PS for our trip!

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
It's finally starting to seem real now. :Pinkbounc

I just made our first PS (for Boma) for the night we arrive in July. I already have our resort booked but I find that until I start making our PSs, it just doesn't feel like we're really going. I'll be calling each day this week for a PS as our dates for booking become available so that ought to keep be busy/happy for a while. :) I promise not to post for each one I book. ;)

88 days & 16 hrs from now we'll be pulling out of the driveway...I can't wait.

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

Post away!I always like knowing where people are making their PS's.

Love hearing about your plans...makes me feel like I'm going too!!

hmmmm...would you like company???
;) ;)

:sunny:

Sure...I've got a roof rack on my van...I can probably fit a few extra people up there. ;) LOL

Mmmmmm... Boma! You'll have to eat a couple of Zebra Domes for me :)

I think you will all really enjoy BOMA, Susan. It's Dh and my favourite restaurant. A perfect choice for your first night. :)

I hope I don't have to wait too long to book my next ps there! ;)

OK...you asked. ;)

Just made our RFK PS for lunch on our AK day on July 13th. I know a lot of people don't like the RFCs but it's a must do for us each trip...we just love the atmosphere (don't have one here in Ottawa). I'm a Safari Club member but decided to make a PS anyway. We find we need a break from the heat when we do AK in the summer and lunch at the RFC seems to do the trick. :)

I really enjoyed my solo dinner at the AK RFC last October and if it weren't for the fact that we had to leave AK to go pick up our car, I would much rather have eaten there than the one at DTD, this past March Break. For some reason, it just didn't seem to feel the same.

However, since I am also a Safari Club member now, I do look forward to going to the RFC at Yorkdale sometime soon. :)

Here's a link to the Safari Club site: http://www.rainforestcafe.com/SafariContactUs.asp

If you want to join, just send a money order for $15 US along with your name, address & birthdate (yes, birthdate) to:

Safari Club
Landry's Restaurants
1510 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
USA

You can also join at the restaurant.

I am jealous. Its so much fun planing. My wife and I have a book set up with menus, plans, budget, priority seating arrangments, and whatever else we can think up. October seems so far away but the planing seems to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter