• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Made My SDV DISNEY Scrappbooking Reservations!!!

Yes, it's direct. They fly out of worcester at like 11:30 AM, and the flight home is leaves at 7:30AM.

I have a small tape recorder around here somewhere Buffy, lol ... :listen:

Hey, in all reality... this could be fun! :cheer2:

Where is that northern scarpping queen anyways??? :rolleyes1

jenny2 said:
Where is that northern scarpping queen anyways??? :rolleyes1

Cleaning her throne???? Naaahhh!!!!!

Logan has directs for about 190 per person but it's a 2 hour drive from here. Providence has no directs and they start at 240. But if DH has any miles left over I could go for free.......

Quad occupancy for #5 is $245 per person.... :rolleyes1

well the "southern scarping queen" probably can't make it this year, already signed up for club scrap's rolling retreat here and we are going to vero for a week (beginning of aug) and then dd wants to go to the st. louis gateway feis at the end of august.. maybe next year. maggie

I will be at the BCV at that time (going home on the 25th). Does anyone know if I can visit the vendors without signing up for the course? I would love to meet some of you if possible too. I will have to keep track of you Buffy and Jenny, and the queen too!!!

BernardandMissBianca said:
I would love to surprise DH with a trip but with his job we have to plan well in advance or he could be out of town. Oh what do I do?!?

Could you call his work and have them help surprise him...fake schedules and appointments so he doesn't know??

Twigs said:
Does anyone know if I can visit the vendors without signing up for the course?

I've seen resort guest wander in and look around before....so, there probably wouldn't be a problem. Especially since you were coming to visit someone.

So I talked to mom today and she said she would watch the kids. :banana:

plus the 25th is DH's birthday so it would be a nice trip. I'm going to talk to him one more time and then probably register later today. Of course this probably means I won't go for my birthday but that's fine.

Jenny, let me know if you decide to register, maybe we can get a table together.

Twigs said:
I will be at the BCV at that time (going home on the 25th). Does anyone know if I can visit the vendors without signing up for the course? I would love to meet some of you if possible too. I will have to keep track of you Buffy and Jenny, and the queen too!!!

That would be cool if you could pop in. When I went last year a woman sitting near me had her husband and kid there too. He just walked in, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Yippie!!! So many going!!! Its going to be HUGE!!!! --- can't wait!!!

Hi, can you let me know if there is a site I can look at for this event? I would love to go just finding out about it tonight! August is soon, hopefully hasn't sold out!

How do I get info?

Just registered and waiting for confirmation! I can't wait, now I'm off to make airline reservations and ADR's for Bergarten!! :banana:

See everyone there!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter