Just made my ADR's 42 days out and got pretty much

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
what we wanted. Narccosee's, cali Grill, Boma, and Crystal Palace at decent times no less.

Congratulations!

Just out of curiousity, what TS locations were you not able to get that you wanted?

I can't answer for the OP (obviously ;) ) but my trip is in 60 days and here is what I couldn't get as of two days ago:

Coral Reef (booked 100% during the two days I am at Epcot)

Le Cellier (booked 100% my whole trip according to the cm)

San Angel Inn for a decent time for dinner. Had lots of really early and late times but nothing between say 5:30 and 8:00.

Chef Mickey's was booked for breakfast and dinner on the couple of times I suggested that would work for us.

However, I was able to get with no problem: Garden Grill, 1900 Park Fare (breakfast), Prime Time, Sci Fi, Wolfgang Puck's, Marrakesh, Whispering Canyon Cafe.

I had some others that I had made months ago, but then we decided to add the DDP so I needed some more. I was happily surprised with how easy it was except for those few.

I called earlier this week for our November trip and i was surprised to get all the ADRs i wanted with so many times to choose from. for lunches, the CM said pick a time in 10 min. increments from open to close pretty much. last time we visited during free dining and could not get an ADR for one day we had left open. I still have 2 days to choose TS meals for and will finalize those plans shortly.

Congratulations!

Just out of curiousity, what TS locations were you not able to get that you wanted?

Sorry for the delayed response, I work weekends. We're staying at the Poly and my 15 yr old loves Ohana but unless we were willing to eat at 9pm or even later it was not available during our stay. Kona was available but we dined there three times in June and although we had really loved it on previous trips we weren't as impressed on that trip. Crystal Palace forced me to be flexible with dates but I was able to get it at 5:10pm on an evening we had planned to be in the MK. All of our dinner times are between 5-6pm because we have 2 little ones that can't eat or be expected to perform perfectly much later in the evening. From chatting with the cast member when making our arrangements Chef Mickeys and Le Cellier, which I wanted neither, woulf have been impossible at this point.

I got everything I wanted 2 I had to rearrange were Wispering Canyon, went to a non Halloween Party day and lunch, and Sci Fi lunch instead of dinner. We got Boma on a weekend, Coral Reef a tad later than usual, Breakfastasaurus, Crystal Palace on Halloween Party night at 6:20, and Marrakesh. I am very happy with what I was able to book and how smoothly it all went.

I got everything I wanted 2 I had to rearrange were Wispering Canyon, went to a non Halloween Party day and lunch, and Sci Fi lunch instead of dinner. We got Boma on a weekend, Coral Reef a tad later than usual, Breakfastasaurus, Crystal Palace on Halloween Party night at 6:20, and Marrakesh. I am very happy with what I was able to book and how smoothly it all went.

Congrats!! I wasn't able to snag Crystal palace for party night at an appropriate time, so we opted for the Cali grill instead. The only time available for our party day was 3:50. My girls I hope will be napping at 3:50 but we were able to get it later in the trip for 5:30 which works great with the girls nap schedule.

I was impressed with the selection that was still available at 42 days out. Now only 39 days til we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter