• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just made BOG ADR for lunch

Just got one for today through the app. Search by location- magic kingdom.

Back to sleep!

I got my lunch reservation also and they emailed me a confirmation #. The reservation doesn't appear in my reservations on MDE. Anyone else have this happen?

Got up at 6am EST to make the RSVP and there's nothing left for 3/3 for lunch, guess I should've tried at midnight last night. Ugh.

Got one for March 13th at 5:55. Trying for another one for March 16th at 6:05 and system seems to be down. Try early. Try often.

I got mine too! Wish I didn't have to wake up at 5:45am to get it, but I did. March 28th, for 6.

Why is it not showing up in my plans on MDE though? I got the email with the confirmation number and everything, but I'm wondering if theres an issue with MDE?

Got it for 3/13 and 3/16. This is one of the last things I had to "worry" about this trip. So glad to cross it off. Got email confirmations, but not showing in MDE.

Got one!! woo-hoo finally after all this time! Wish I'd known it opened early, would have saved me from getting up so early,lol..oh well gonna go try and get another hour of sleep. So happy right now, though my DD is older I know she will love this as Belle has been her fav for years!! ;)

I didn't know they opened up early and got up at 6 am. I got two lunch reservations for my party of 12!! Good luck to everyone else.

Yep, made ressies (May party of 8) but did not show up in my MDE so I made another one - gotta check my email to see if I got confirmation. I did print out the confirmation page of the second one I did just in case. Guess I will have to call to cancel the duplicate. I made them 10 minutes before the official time, once 6am (or 4am here :crazy2:) hit the site locked up and I got Stitch.

Also, side note, after getting my reservation, I checked to see if BOG was open for breakfast at all, it wasn't, I knew there was some talk that ressies could open up for that today as well....hmmmm

Ack, not working! I can get to everything and choose a time (which keep getting less desirable, so clearly others are getting reservations!) but then get an error at the final page.

ETA: so frustrating. When I started 25 minutes ago, there were plenty of times, and now there are none. Wasn't able to make the reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter