Just made BOG ADR for lunch

If you are having a hard time try a different device. I just checked again using my computer and no dates for lunch showed up but when I tried with my ipad and Galaxy Tab times showed on both and I was able to complete the process up to the confirm point. Since I already made mine I stopped there but on my computer I got nowhere. I can't explain why but it worked on the devices that I have not been using to check BOG for the last week.
I had a similar experience. Couldn't make a reservation on my computer or on the app on my iPhone, but I was able to make an ADR using the app on my iPad. And, it wouldn't work for me at first if I selected a time, but choosing "lunch" worked fine. The website's glitchy -- go figure! :sad2:

Web site seems to be back up. Still only seeing the three times, but at least everyone has a chance now (albeit four hours early still).

Got 2 of them on my laptop! It must have opened early! One for 2/27 and one for 3/01.

GOT ITTTTT!!!! Thanks a million. I used my APP but now can also sign in on my lap top!! Had lots of times available to choose from. Hope everyone is as lucky!! And now I can go to bed:)

Got one also but I did have to use the app, lunch doesn't appear as on option for BOG on my computer.

It worked!! I tried for ten minutes from my iPhone app, the device I used to make FP+ choices from and nothing was showing up. Then got out one of the iPads and had my choice of times for 10 for many times between 12-2 for March!

Thanks all! I ended up having success with the app and the website via my iPhone but for different times! I'm so glad I saw this thread.

YAY soooo happy!! got lunch book on 6th March for our first day in the magic!! SO excited! Last thing i've got to do now is buy memory maker and then I'm all set!! Start packing tomorrow with a week to go! :D

Got one too!!! My 7 month old got up and I said I'll just check the app and see what happens!! Very excited :)

Woo, Hoo!! I was able to make two BOG lunch reservations for my upcoming 10 day trip. Got the first one for June 6 at 1:30, which is our first day of vacation, with extended family and the other for June 15 at 12:15. It's our last few hours in the park before we fly home. I just happened to wake up at 1:45 am CST and decided to check. Wow, what a surprise. My family's gonna freak. Had to wake up my husband twice to verify what times to snag, did not get a happy response. But he'll be happy in the morning!

Thank you! I thought I had to wait until 6 am but was able to get June 16th for 4! Super Happy :flower1: I used the desk top and Google Chrome.

Me too! 5/3 I woke up early and tried for the heck of it. Now I can go back to bed for another hour.

I got mine at a little after 4 am this morning!!! I was just logging to get the computer screen up and ready and I thought I'd try. So excited to be able to get what we wanted on the first try! I got my email already too, so I'm all set and ready to study the menu so we can order lunch the day before to save some time. :)

Anyone elses reservation not actually showing in MDE? I got an email confirming my reservation for the 10th May but it isn't showing on my list and when I try to link the reservation no. it states no. can not be located?

I think it may take a little time for that to show up given how busy the system is going to be this morning. I'm not going to worry about it until tomorrow and I'll deal with it then if it's still not showing up.

I also got a 12:15 for April BUT no email and it's still not showing up on my list of reservations. I did screenshot the confirmation number but if there is a glitch and they overbooked by the zillions that won't help. HMMMM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter