just made a deal!!

David

Earning My Ears
Well this was an interesting day. Thank you everyone for your input, you were all very helpful and nice.
We just made an offer on an OKW resale and it was accepted. 4-6 weeks until closing!!

Let's see, throughout the day you had numerous questions here for which a number of answers were provided. Now you have bought...

OK, everybody, now we can tell them the truth! ;)

Welcome Home

Let me be the first to offer a preclosing
Welcome Home!!!!
OK, second.

[This message was edited by Geubux on 03-22-01 at 11:05 AM.]

So, we were the last stop on the way home? Congratulations!

You will love OKW!! If you don't mind me asking...what timeshare broker did you go thru? How many points will you be able to "play" with? Anyways, welcome home!!

Michelle
DVC 2000
WDW...Been There, Done That, Going Back!

Welcome Home! That was fast work! Wishing you many happy trips to OKW !

dvcis.gif]

Welcome Home!!!

That is great, it works out well for both of you.

Let me compliment you on your obvious intelligence in chosing OKW.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx,This has failed every time it has been tried, why do we still have liberals?

Congratulations, soon to be new neighbor!

keywest.gif

You must have gotton a different "Product Understanding Checklist" to sign than I did. According to the papers I signed and my salesperson, the occupancy limt of a one bedroom was 4 plus one under three in a porta crib.

Did you not read that? Or are you saying that your signature to something is meaningless? Or did you actually sign something different than I did?

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx,This has failed every time it has been tried, why do we still have liberals?

Welcome to our OKW "home". You will love it. We had plans of visiting all the Deluxe resorts on points when we bought in, but have never gone beyond our home of OKW. We never knew we would love it so much! We had stayed at several places on-site before buying, and didn't expect OKW would become such a favorite of ours. Have fun booking and enjoying trips for the next 41 years!

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif
keywest.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter