• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just M\made our first reservation!

LisaRN97

DIS Veteran
I am excited to say that we became members at BLT in April of this year!! We are heading off on the 3-day cruise (free incentive) September 10th and I booked a few nights at BLT prior to the cruise. Not sure who is more excited, our kids or my husband and I!!! :yay:

Congratulations! We just returned from a 3 night DCL cruise, and booked another one while on board. You'll have a great time!

Welcome Home!:welcome:

Bobbi:goodvibes

I am excited to say that we became members at BLT in April of this year!! We are heading off on the 3-day cruise (free incentive) September 10th and I booked a few nights at BLT prior to the cruise. Not sure who is more excited, our kids or my husband and I!!! :yay:

Congratulations!!! :cool1:

Congratulations, I remember the excitement of booking our first DVC stay and the even greater excitement when we left that there was no "hotel" bill. Have a great time planning your trip.

Thank you all for the replies and nice welcome. I feel as though I am addicted already to these boards and planning our vacation. I would have loved to suprise my girls with the trip but I can't keep a secret...

This is the first time share we (or anyone in our families) has ever owned. I can't wait ..... it will be an exciting 50 years :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter