Just listened to April 'Ladies Show'

Or...it can taste like deep fried rubber bands.

I will eat the rings....but the tentacle parts....un uh. nope.

They will latch on to my insides and suck out my soul.

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen (especially after they've been deep fried) but I'm not taking chances.

Definitely can taste like rubber bands when cooked wrong. When cooked right...Yum!! I'll eat the rings, the tentacles, everything...BUT, it took me awhile to be okay with it. :)

I love trying different foods and have surprised myself at the things I like that I would never have dreamed I could even put in my mouth.:)

If I could forget what they are while eating them, I would try snails. Im not very adventurous when it comes to food, tried Clam Chowder but the clams were a bit rubbery. I would think that snails would be slimy?

Like Kathy, I don't remember saying anything that would make me seem overly picky. I'm really not! I don't eat seafood, but other than that, am game to try most anything.(Except sauerkraut. I will never eat that. Ever.)

My kids are picky. But they're getting better! I even got them to eat black beans for supper this week!

I didn't get a chance to chime in, but I love Boma, especially their breakfast! I have never had a turkey leg, but I don't think they look gross, I actually think they smell pretty good, just have never tried one.

This was definitely a fun show to do! I think we could definitely do another show about food someday!

SafetyMom always made us sauerkraut, even if she didn't eat much of it. I never liked it, but always tried it - now I love eating it. I think we even got her to try alligator once at a restaurant in Melbourne. Gator bites reminded me of conch fritters - YUM!

Disney Turkey legs - never ever again. My husband was so excited to try one, took one bite and handed it to me. I'm pretty sure he took my cheeseburger from me in exchange, and I had no idea what was going on! Dislike...DISLIKE. We are pretty open minded, try anything once - oysters at Blue Zoo, tried once, but never again the turkey leg.

Please don't buy us the Turkey Leg shirt either! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter