Just joined SR-what do I do??

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I have heard so much about sunshine rewards, so I finally joined. Now what??
Please let me know how I can earn as much $ to get me closer to go back to disney.
Thanks

Welcome to SR! check out the forum (www.sunshinerewardsforum.com)
and that will give you some more info.

You can shop through links on SR, check for paid clicks every couple of hours, and do some free or low cost offers. It adds up quickly! I have made over $500 in one year there.

I am on those forums under the same name as here so look me up if you need any help. The people over there are very nice and the owner, Tricia, is wonderful. She works very hard for us.

Check it out...let me know if you need some more help - always willing to help a fellow NY sunshiner!!

Hi! I just answered this question this morning on the SR forums. Go take a look over there in the Member's area on how to complete offers. It had help! in the title of the thread. :)

I to have joined sunshine rewards but every time you try to do an offer you have to fill out the info then it goes page after page of all these other things to try to sign up for, and it never ends, how far do you have to go to get credit on these things, it is the same offers on each one of them after you complete the first page. And another question, you have to put your phone number on there, I really don't want to do that because I do not want telemarketers calling. Am I doing this correct to recieve points. Thanks

I to have joined sunshine rewards but every time you try to do an offer you have to fill out the info then it goes page after page of all these other things to try to sign up for, and it never ends, how far do you have to go to get credit on these things, it is the same offers on each one of them after you complete the first page. And another question, you have to put your phone number on there, I really don't want to do that because I do not want telemarketers calling. Am I doing this correct to recieve points. Thanks

go to www.privatephone.com and get yourself a free phone number. You can check your calls through the vm system they have set up if you want to talk to any of these telemarketers.

As far as the pages and pages go that is normal of all the freebie offers across all the gpt sites. I usually click till the end which takes 2-3 minutes when I get on a clicking roll. Some people say not to go that far but I do to ensure I get credit. I also click the confirmation emails that they send too.

In case anyone else needs help this is a good thread -> http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2767

It may seem overwhelming at first (I know I was intimidated by the whole GPT world when I started), but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy!! And SR has a TERRIFIC support system!! Have fun! :thumbsup2

thanks for all of your help
I am still very confused
I go on in the am and do the scratch off thing and see if there are any paid clicks
What else?
Thanks

thanks for all of your help
I am still very confused
I go on in the am and do the scratch off thing and see if there are any paid clicks
What else?
Thanks

Are you doing any daily surveys? Those are 80 cents each.

What about the freebie offers? Those are crediting very well right now around 40 cents each.

I just joined and when I try to play a game or go into a forum, it says administrator blocked me from going in..what am I doing wrong?

I just joined and when I try to play a game or go into a forum, it says administrator blocked me from going in..what am I doing wrong?

There is an area of the forums that is for supermembers only. That is the only place I would think you could be blocked. Same for the games. There are games strictly for supermembers. There are also premium games that you must purchase a subscription for that you would not have access to. If you are on the games page, about half way down the page you will see three tabs, free games, supermember games and premium games. You can use the user settings at the top of the page to change which page will be your default category.

There is an area of the forums that is for supermembers only. That is the only place I would think you could be blocked. Same for the games. There are games strictly for supermembers. There are also premium games that you must purchase a subscription for that you would not have access to. If you are on the games page, about half way down the page you will see three tabs, free games, supermember games and premium games. You can use the user settings at the top of the page to change which page will be your default category.

Also you have to have at least one post a day in the SR forums to play the games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter