• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just introducing myself...

jaimee1024

Mouseketeer
Hi! My name is Aimee and I am new here. My long time friend (since first grade), lbgraves, told me about this board. My husband, daughter and I are planning our first big trip to WDW for December 2006 and we are very excited! We've been before with other family members, but this is the first time we are planning the trip ourselves and we are looking forward to doing exactly what we want to do when we want to do it!! So...that's it for now! I wanted to say hello!! :earsboy:

Hello Aimee and welcome to the Community Board.

:wave2: Hi aimee....
did your friend also tell you how ADDICTING dis is ???? and if so... is she still your friend?? :rotfl2: welcome to the nut house, enjoy.....

:teeth:

blinkwelcome2.gif

Howdy neighbor! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter