Just in case you were wondering....

I don't know....look at the front wheels... they appear to be begging for mercy!

It wasn't the front wheels I noticed - it was the back wheels. They're splayed out!

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm not laughing at her - I'm laughing at the stroller.:)

Wow. just wow. I do not feel bad about putting my 8 yr old in one now! I told him that he had to walk this trip. He was too big for a stroller. Guess not!

This is funny, I made our 6 and 7 year old walk close to 5-10 miles a day at WDW if they saw that I'd never hear the end of that.

I wasn't wondering. I've seen older kids and adults in the strollers before.

I think it is very mean of you all to post a pic of this woman and then sit here and make fun of her.

For all you know, she DISes. It's not like she's some celebrity who put herself out there and said, "Hey! Look at me!"

Who should we look down on more: a woman who sits in a stroller or a bunch of adults who pick on her like they're in the 5th grade?

No one in here is making a life judgment of the woman, it is just a hilarious picture :lmao:

I'm jealous! There have been many times over the years have I wanted to do exactly what that woman did. She's a ground breaker!

I think it is very mean of you all to post a pic of this woman and then sit here and make fun of her.

For all you know, she DISes. It's not like she's some celebrity who put herself out there and said, "Hey! Look at me!"

Who should we look down on more: a woman who sits in a stroller or a bunch of adults who pick on her like they're in the 5th grade?

I doubt it. If she did she would know the rules against getting a stroller for an eight year old (which her kid appears to be) AND she would know there was a possibility someone would see it here.

I doubt it. If she did she would know the rules against getting a stroller for an eight year old (which her kid appears to be) AND she would know there was a possibility someone would see it here.

Just wondering are there rules against getting an 8 yr old a stroller? I will have my 8 1/2 yr old DS in his stroller for our next trip. Of course he has slight cerebral palsy and gets tired after walking a while but from anyone looking at him they would not know that.

I have to agree with the PP, my first reaction to the post was that I thought it was a bit cruel to post a pic of someone and then everyone make fun

To me this comment is the reason that people do dumb stuff in this country. People should know if they look like idiots they will be made fun of and rightly so. Open your eyes people and use some dang common sense. If she physically can not walk WDW then she should have gotten an adult appropriate vehicle for getting herself around. I personally wonder if she just wasn't being lazy. There is no excuse for this stupidity. I refuse to allow my 5 YEAR OLD be in a stroller and we are "training" her in walking as we speak. I would not only be laughing AT HER FACE, I would also be disgusted by the fact that she is teaching that poor child what is and is not appropriate behavior of an adult.

IMO, You should not give people the option to be a complete idiot or some will take it. I also feel this way about falling-down drunks at Epcot.

Thank you OP for this post, I am no longer worrying quite so much about what is and is not acceptable at WDW. I now know I will make smarter choices than at least some people :thumbsup2

She is now. NO shame, if you do something in a public place, especially a place as public as WDW, you are asking for it.

Just wondering are there rules against getting an 8 yr old a stroller?

Only on disboards!! You must be new here if you've missed this debate. Don't worry... poke around you'll find an old one.... and if not I'm sure there will be another one within a week. :thumbsup2

If you look closely at the pic, there's someone driving an ECV right behind them. It almost looks as if the man is riding on the front of the ecv and pushing the stroller. :scared1: Edit- looked at pic again and the man's leg is up on the stroller on the right side, something round (like a steering wheel?) above lady rider's head. Is he somehow driving this thing????

I won't laugh at the lady but I do think that she looks bizarre sitting in that thing. I doubt that she cares though.

If you look closely at the pic, there's someone driving an ECV right behind them. It almost looks as if the man is riding on the front of the ecv and pushing the stroller. :scared1: Edit- looked at pic again and the man's leg is up on the stroller on the right side, something round (like a steering wheel?) above lady rider's head. Is he somehow driving this thing????

I don't think that's the man's leg behind her, I think it looks like there is another child behind her. If you look right above her head, it looks like there is a black hat, and the leg that's seen, looks like a child's.

This was good for a :rotfl2:

Ack, someone tell the little boy to keep his hands inside the ride at all times! I know there's not much room, little guy, but those fingers might get stomped or rolled over!

As for the woman: roll on, girl, and teach me how to train my husband, please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter