• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just how many are coming from Atlanta April 6th???

poeticdiabetic

DIS Veteran
I'm coming to WDW from the Atlanta area. I will be driving down the night before and will probably get there around 7AM on April 6th. I've noticed quite a bit of people are saying that they are coming from Atlanta on the same day.

If that's you, please let me know! It will be sort of a good support to know that there are others coming from the same place where I'm coming from, going to where I'm going- down that long, lonely highway!!!:woohoo:

We are leaving from Atlanta on April 6th. We normally leave at ~ 5:00 AM.:woohoo:

...so you'll probably make it by around noon, huh? Me? I'm transporting boys ages 9,8, and 7 respectively. If they are awake during the trip, we'll never make it!:scared:

I have to drive through the night, when everyone's asleep. Nice, quiet, and I can get there much quicker!:banana:

...so you'll probably make it by around noon, huh? Me? I'm transporting boys ages 9,8, and 7 respectively. If they are awake during the trip, we'll never make it!:scared:

I have to drive through the night, when everyone's asleep. Nice, quiet, and I can get there much quicker!:banana:

4 more days:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I tried to get the family to leave a bit earlier than 5:00 AM. I have been outvoted. Looks like 5:00 is still our departure time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter