Just how difficult is it to change resorts?

LoriZH

<font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f
Hi, we are changing resorts once our upcoming trip, first night we are staying at ASMu (just changed to this because it became available) then we move on to CSR, we have it booked for 10 nights, however, I just learned that the CR Tower Club has become available for our last three nights and would love to do that. What I would like to know (or rather dh would) is just how difficult is it to change resorts during your stay. I know that they will transfer our luggage, but is it a pain in the neck (or lower ;) ) do you find it difficult getting all your luggage there, checking out then in again, any problems, etc...

Thanks for all your help!

I have never done it but I have never really heard anyone say that it was a nightmare. Most people seem to agree that it was a very painless experience and they were very glad they decided to make that switch.

Hi... I have done it a couple of time and it was no problem at all.

Just keep in mind once you check out at 11:00am from your resort.. you may be "roomless" until 3pm at your new resort.

The other drawback is unpacking and repacking and then unpacking again... I don't have a problem with it but others may.

As you know, Disney will move your luggage for you..... the belllman will give you a tag and when you are checked in at the new hotel you just have to call down and they will bring it right up.

If you have a car you can move your luggage yourself from resort to resort.

Have fun on your trip

>>^..^<<

Thanks guys, I guess I don't mind doing the packing and unpacking especially to stay at the Tower Club :) I just wanted to make sure that it was not going to be a nightmare. I think I have made up my mind!

We've done split stays a few times, but we've always just moved the luggage ourselves, since we have a car with us. We normally check out very early and check in at the new resort very early, with the understanding that our room isn't going to be ready. However, we've been pleasantly surprised when our room at AKL was available at 8:00 a.m., too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter