• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just had to share some pics

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
I had lapband surgery on March 17th.. so this past Monday was 8 weeks to the day.. I am down 30 pounds so far..

Im so excited to be losing and wanted to share a picture I had taken about 1 1/2 months before surgery and then today..

February:

image432-1.jpg

Today:

040.jpg

Someone at work asked me a few days ago if Ive lost weight as she said she can see it in my face..

Does anyone else think so?? I dont know that I see it..

CONGRATS! i had my lap band 'installed' ;) on October 9, 2006 and have lost just under 160 pounds. between my little tool and working my tail off at the gym, best best best thing ever!!!

yes, i can see it ... :)

feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Your face definitely looks thinner! Congratulations, you are on your way and look wonderful. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone!

We just got back from WDW on Monday..

Heres a few current pics..

Disneyworld-May2008133.jpg

Disneyworld-May2008120.jpg

Disneyworld-May2008237.jpg

My DD16's friend came over today whom I havent seen in quite some time and she commented about my weightloos :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter