• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just had an interview...keep fingers crossed! UPDATED** GOT JOB***

slinky101

DIS Veteran
Just had an interview for promotion, havent had an interview for five years was very nervous,I think it went well, didnt really get stuck on anything but, you never know how the others have done. :confused3
I really want the job as its a step up and I can drop from full time to 30hrs a week and still get almost £2,000 pay rise.
It could take up to a week for me to find out as they have to get the decision passed by the management board, not sure I can stand the waiting!

Keep everything crossed and watch this space! :thumbsup2

All the best! Sounds great!!!

Thanks for all the good wishes it paid off :love: because, I got the job, was offered full time or 30 hrs so took the 30, so I get a pay rise and work less hours :teeth: , really really pleased. more time to be on the boards :coffee: , No of course I mean more time for ironing, cleaning and chauffering kids! :crazy2:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

Congratulations!!!!....I work 30 hours a week, term time only which means I get to pick the children up every day and be off with them in the holidays.....it makes so much difference when you have worked full time!!

WELL DONE & GOOD LUCk IN YOUR NEW POSITION!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter