Just had a Mickey tattoo

wildwood

DIS Veteran
I have just got back from getting a Mickey Mouse tattoo on my lower back , DH does not know as he works nights and is asleep so it will be a bit of a surprise for him when I get him up for work , he always said I would chicken out I like to prove him wrong . Can not say it was not painfull but nothing compared to child birth :scared1: so know I can carry a little bit of Disney where ever I go .

you are brave!! what did you have? mickey head or the whole body as well!
you'll have to show us a piccy when its healed :)

I had the whole Mickey , standing up with his arms crossed I will try and post a picture when I figure out how to , the best thing about it was the man that did it for me was from the USA and he used to be a mousekertier know that was fate .

Ooohh lovely,please show us a piccie,i love tat's.Also let us know what hubby thinks when he wakes.x.

disney-tattoo-118463130514181.jpg

That looks great :thumbsup2 here's the tattoo my DD had a couple of months ago

CIMG5440.jpg

Wow it looks great......if only I was brave! :scratchin

That is fantastic, I must show my daughter that as we are having matching tattoos at the end of the month, havent decided what yet though, just something to celebrate her 18th birthday.:thumbsup2

Very nice, it looks brilliant :thumbsup2

Wow very impressive!! looks really nice, did it hurt much/ and how long did it take to do?

I have to say the outline was the most painfull it like a sting but some parts where more intense stinging was he was clouring in it was like a small scratch , It took him 45 minutes to complete I am very happy with it and I am glad it came out excatly how I wanted it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter