Just got this email from Disney..FP+

CSI007

Mouseketeer
We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Toy Story Midway Mania! from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on 08/22/2014 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, you may now visit any one of the following FastPass+ experiences on 08/22/2014, anytime after 9:00 AM through end of day. (Valid Theme Park admission is required and your FastPass+ selection can only be redeemed during normal Theme Park operating hours excluding Extra Magic Hours):

Experiences
Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Toy Story Midway Mania!
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith
Muppet*Vision 3D
Lights, Motors, Action!® Extreme Stunt Show®
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Star Tours® – The Adventures Continue
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™

There is no action needed to select the experience in advance. During the designated day and time, just arrive at the FastPass+ entrance to one of the experiences above and touch your MagicBand to enter!

So is this basically saying I can go on TSM at any time during that day now? I went to my disney experience and I only have 2 fast passes selected for that day. I am not sure what to do now. If the above is correct, that is OK, but I am not sure I trust the system!

I assume you are there today. This happened to us at BTMRR as it was donw when we approached to use our FP. What it meant for us was that we could use that FP for any of the rides it listed anytime after our FP time for BTMRR, including BTMRR if it were to come back later in the day which is what we did. I am not sure what to think about it sending you a good all day FP for multiple rides prior to your FP time. Maybe because the duration of the down time cannot be estimated it is allowing it because everyone else will try to use their FP when it comes back online. I think it is a pretty nice feature of the system. Only downside on the day it happened to us was it did not offer 7DMT.

Sorry, just read the e-mail better and from what it says I would guess they are closing early for a private party so yeah it means you have a good all day FP for Toy Story Mania or any of the other rides.
I would only say be careful because if you use the all day pass to ride any of those rides earlier that the FP you already have it will credit that against the Toy Story pass and then you won't have it to use on Toy Story. I would ask a CM at a kiosk that day to be sure.

I received a similar email for 7-19 for 8:20pm Great Movie Ride. I am guessing they are shutting the ride down earlier for the Frozen fireworks? A special fastpass now shows up on my MDE for any attraction anytime that day. Thats more than ok with me!

I just saw the other post. Looks like lots of people got the same email.

I will use it for TSM earlier in the day. It shouldn't affect my touring plan..I had some free time in the morning anyway - which is where I wanted my TSM FP+ to begin with but couldn't get it then. Go figure.

It sounds like TSMM is not going to be operating at those specific times. So yes, you should be able to ride TSMM at any time that day using that FP+. Make sure you use your other FP+ that you have scheduled at the times they are scheduled for or it will use your open pass. When the 7DMT was down on the mornings that we had FP+ for we got the any time pass email. We just waited until we saw the mine train operating and just went through the FP+ line, no problem. I asked about going to our other FP+ and was told it wouldn't use the open pass if you were within your scheduled time. It worked fine.

I received a similar email for 7-19 for 8:20pm Great Movie Ride. I am guessing they are shutting the ride down earlier for the Frozen fireworks? A special fastpass now shows up on my MDE for any attraction anytime that day. Thats more than ok with me!

Ugh, I don't see a special fastpass. I just see my 2 others that I had booked. I have a bad feeling about this...

Last week Disney changed park hours for many days for the rest of the year, it appears that on 8/22 HS closes at 8

Same here but for different date- 6:40 PM to 7:40 PM on 08/25/2014 It's weird that they can't give the fast pass, yet it's on the list for attractions I can still visit????:confused3

Same here but for different date- 6:40 PM to 7:40 PM on 08/25/2014 It's weird that they can't give the fast pass, yet it's on the list for attractions I can still visit????:confused3

It's the time they can't give you. You can do it at another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter