Just got the letter from DVC today...

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
and we're in! DH and I are the proud new parents of 150 points at SSR! Our first trip will be to a standard 1-bedroom at BWV over our April vacation. Yeee-haw:thewave:

I wonder how long it'll be before we add more points!

Welcome Home! Too bad the countdown clock can't become a timer until you do that first add-on....

Congrats Debbie and I am so happy for you both. Ummm I see an add-on before the year is out!:wizard: Welcome Home!

welcomehome.jpg

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome home!!!

Allison

Welcome Home to you and your family Debbie

Oh by the way, Did you check into adding on yet ?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :)

CONGRATS TO YOU!
Can I share your thunder...
We too boiught.
We are waiting on more stuff i guess.
We bought 220 points at SSR!
We are going on another trip next month...Unplanned (just got back 9/25.)

We got that HUGE GINORMOUS box of papers and a backpack. What's next?

Is parking free for us in the parks? Do ya'll suggest an Annual Pass or length of stay pass?

I hear the discounts are the same as the APs as far as the marketplace and all goes....

TOO MUCH TO READ!!!!!!
no wonder they sent us the backpack...we'll be needing it to lug all that paperwork around.:tongue: :wave:

Once we got our papers notarized, we returned the Fedex envelope on a Monday. We received some papers the following Monday, and the letter saying we were in on Friday. Interesting both letters were mailed the same day, but the letter approving us was much slower in reaching us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter