Just got the Disney Visa free dining offer

denman007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Sorry if this has already been posted...

****Family,
all you have to do is choose the deal that’s right for you!
For arrivals most nights 10/3–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.
FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a 5-night/5-day non-discounted Magic Your Way vacation package that includes a stay at select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney Deluxe Resorts or Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts and Theme Park tickets.

FREE Disney
Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a 5-night/5-day non-discounted Magic Your Way vacation package that includes a stay at select Disney Value Resorts and Theme Park tickets.
That’s a savings of $689
for a family of four!

That’s a savings of $529
for a family of four!
For example: A family of four can stay in a standard room at a select Disney Moderate Resort for $1,948* for arrivals most nights 10/3/10–11/23/10.

For example: A family of four can stay in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for $1,557* for arrivals most nights 10/3/10–11/23/10.

Is this offer good for all disney visa card holders, or did it come with a pin code that can only be used by you?

How is this different than what is available to the general public?

Isn't what is on the website the same as the general public offer? Same blackout days. This has been up on the DV site since the gen. public offer came out.

Looks like the OP got a pin. The dates are different than the Disney Visa and Regular Disney websites. Also, I just called to verify since I am going October 16-23, and no free dining yet for me.

I hope I am wrong, or the blackout dates get lifted soon.

I am waiting for oct 15-23 dates!:rolleyes1

If you can move up your vacation up a week and have a start date of Oct 7, you can get the free dining. I just checked online. I don't know if you can move it up but it might make it worth it

Sorry I got home late last night and hastily posted the details. At the very bottom of the email is a PIN.

I haven't been following the codes and rates forum so I don't know how this differs from other available offers.

Unfortunately, it's harder to go during school time once the kids reach middle school.

Sorry I got home late last night and hastily posted the details. At the very bottom of the email is a PIN.

I haven't been following the codes and rates forum so I don't know how this differs from other available offers.

Unfortunately, it's harder to go during school time once the kids reach middle school.

Same boat I'm in.

I got that PIN a couple weeks ago, and may have considered a trip were it not for the blackout dates. Now that my kids are in and/or approaching middle school I must wait for something that will enable us to go and miss less school. Disney knows I am patient. :surfweb::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter