• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got the Disney Planning DVD in the mail this week

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
Just out of curiosity, I requested the video. Kind of a wet your appetite thing. I know enough about DW that I don't really need it. But this trip will be my kids first time so I thought they might like it to get a better idea of what to expect. They won't quit watching it!!! They've probably watched it 7 or 8 times and we've only had a 4 days. Too funny!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: Just had to share! Love their excitement! :thumbsup2

welcome to the club--we've got jackets too!! LMAOO!! We watch it every week...sometimes multiple times a week. We've even watched it in the mini-van!!

Can I join your club too :yay:? We go to Disney every year and every year I have to get a vacation planning video just to help us get through to our next trip. We just received ours too, but we have been so busy the last couple of days that it hasn't been opened yet, however I think I may open it tonight since we have a boring evening ahead of us. I just love these planning videos...my DH, OTOH, thinks I am nuts for getting them every year, mind you he is saying this as he is setting himself on the couch ready to watch it with the family :rotfl:.

Can I join your club too :yay:? We go to Disney every year and every year I have to get a vacation planning video just to help us get through to our next trip. We just received ours too, but we have been so busy the last couple of days that it hasn't been opened yet, however I think I may open it tonight since we have a boring evening ahead of us. I just love these planning videos...my DH, OTOH, thinks I am nuts for getting them every year, mind you he is saying this as he is setting himself on the couch ready to watch it with the family :rotfl:.

:lmao::rotfl2: My Hubby will always say "We're watching this...again?!?!" But he never hesitates to plop his butt down and randomly shout out "OMG, I can't wait to go on that again!" :laughing::rolleyes:

I'm not sure why but the planning video for me was not exciting at all, but the Disney Parks videos that are on Netflix instant I could watch over and over again.

I'm not sure why but the planning video for me was not exciting at all, but the Disney Parks videos that are on Netflix instant I could watch over and over again.

DISNEY PARKS VIDEOS ON NETFLIX??????

I know what I'm watching later......:rotfl:

Ps. We have two of the Disney planning DVDs . I ordered one and so did my hubby. We watched both just to be sure they were the same. 4 times. :rotfl2:

what are these Disney Parks videos you speak of???!!!!!:scared1: can I find them any other place besides Netflix???:surfweb:

I don't like the planning videos from the past few years. They are too professional feeling and all of the fun and excitement has been taken out of them. I do still watch my older videos even if they are a little outdated.

OMG I love those videos too :goodvibes...we have the Modern Marvels one on DVD that was featured on the History Channel. I also told DH that I am going to purchase the Disney Parks Video box set when we are there later on this year. I too can watch these over and over and over again :thumbsup2.

what are these Disney Parks videos you speak of???!!!!!:scared1: can I find them any other place besides Netflix???:surfweb:

These are videos that talk about WDW...they are awesome and really help with the much needed Disney fix between trips :thumbsup2. You can rent them on Netflix, buy them anywhere in the Parks or at the resorts, and they have the box set at Disneystore.com.

Do you remember when you requested yours? It seems like forever ago that I requested mine and it's still not here yet. :confused3

is this the DVD for planning your vacation? If so, we have this one. I was referring to the other DVDs that people are posting about--the ones on Netflix.

I think this is the Planning DVD. The videos on Netflix, I haven't seen anywhere else. They are great though! Just sign up for the free 1 month trial, watch them, and cancel it! ;):rotfl:

Great idea! I just ordered our planning video. It said it should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Hope so!!!

It's nice to know other people share in this obsession. Despite the fact the planning DVD doesn't really help us much, it's about as close to the world as we get aside from the boards while waiting on vacation. I just ordered mine yesterday and can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter