Just got the Disney Cruise Line House Party

acomasdiaz

DIS Veteran
Anyone else get it? I am so excited!:cheer2: As always, I don't remember what's in the party pack. Does anyone know?

If selected as a host, you will receive a free party pack, which includes:

For the hosts:

Limited edition Disney Cruise Line host pin
Disney Dream luggage tags
Exclusive host gift
For the guests:

Disney Cruise Line temporary tattoos
Disney Cruise Line bandanas
Travel memories scrapbooking paper
Disney Cruise Line recipe cards
And other gifts to make your party magical.

I got in too!!! So excited :cool1:

I think I will serve a nautical/tropical themed menu. I have a Tropical Coconut Cheeseball mix and some Island Ponzu Grilling sauce that will be perfect!!!

:banana: WAHOO :banana: I got in...I was pretty much done with the House Parties because I never get in, but this time I did!! YEAH!! Cannot wait to get my party pack and start planning!!

awwwwwwwww man i didn't even get an invite for this one and I'm looking to get all the info i can about Disney Cruises. Shucks and then shucks some more : 0 (

I got in the Hunts, but I woulda preferred the Martha Stewert or the Disney Cruise. I'm hoping against hope that i get the cookie one.

Me too, I'm in. I've never done a House Party before. I've only taken two Disney cruises, in 1998 and 2001.

I'm in too! :yay::yay::yay:

I've only ever cruised DCL once, in January of this year, but we're already booked on Wonder for a Mexican Riviera cruise in 2011.

This will be my first House Party, too. Yay! :banana::banana::banana:

If selected as a host, you will receive a free party pack, which includes:

For the hosts:

Limited edition Disney Cruise Line host pin
Disney Dream luggage tags
Exclusive host gift
For the guests:

Disney Cruise Line temporary tattoos
Disney Cruise Line bandanas
Travel memories scrapbooking paper
Disney Cruise Line recipe cards
And other gifts to make your party magical.

Thank you! Wonder what the other gifts could be? :rolleyes1

Yippie I got it too!:cheer2: The party tokens will enter your guests to win a cruise--that is so cool!

Me too!!! This is my first house party. I'm sure this is the same email everyone received:As a host, you’ll get a free party pack with goodies, including an apron, limited edition luggage tags, temporary tattoos for the kids, recipe cards, and more! Plus, inside your party pack will be packs of Party Tokens, each providing you and your guests a chance to win one of two cruise vacations for up to four people each!

I got it too!!! This will be my first House Party so I am thrilled!!!

We got in also. This is our first house party but we have been on 2 Disney Cruises. Should be alot of fun. How many people should be invited?

I never even saw this one ! Aww mann !!!

I just received the email!!!! :banana: This is my first House Party so I am happy that I got picked. I have been on 5 cruises. APB513 can you post the recipe for your Tropical Coconut Cheeseball? It sounds fabulous.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter