Just got the call about Tony's MSEP dining package

KristiT

Mouseketeer
Disney just left a message about my MSEP dining package in late October. They are offering the same dining and as an alernative, the same reserved viewing area for the Festival of Fantasy parade. We don't care much for the afternoon parades, so I think I may cancel, but there may be some who will like it.

Disney just left a message about my MSEP dining package in late October. They are offering the same dining and as an alernative, the same reserved viewing area for the Festival of Fantasy parade. We don't care much for the afternoon parades, so I think I may cancel, but there may be some who will like it.
thanks for reporting back. I agree the daytime parade is not as much of a draw. I wonder what they are going to do for people whose times conflict with the parade. can't you book lunch as late as 2:30?

Well that should settle some of the debate of a different parade replacing MSEP after its departure.

Well that should settle some of the debate of a different parade replacing MSEP after its departure.

I don't think they are running FOF at night in place of MSEP...just offering the dining pkg folks the reserved spots for the afternoon FOF parade.

I don't think they are running FOF at night in place of MSEP...just offering the dining pkg folks the reserved spots for the afternoon FOF parade.

Yeah that's what I meant. I've seen lots of speculation on if there would be a replacement parade offered...if they're actively cancelling the evening viewings there is no planned replacement then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter