Just got second contract!!

radmcg

Mouseketeer
I have been looking for a BWV add on for 100 points. I have missed about 5 of them over the past 6 months. Finally about 2weeks ago one of the salesman suggested I get on there resort specific email list. He told me they go out as soon as the listing post. Yesterday while I was on the phone making May reservations I got an email for exactly what I was looking. Called and had my papers Sunday night. Sometime knowing the little things makes the difference. This board has been a great resource for buying and using DVC.

I have been surprised at how few Boardwalk listings there are compared to last year. Seems that must be good for sellers and their resale prices.

Stephen

Caren90 said:
I have been surprised at how few Boardwalk listings there are compared to last year. Seems that must be good for sellers and their resale prices.

Stephen

I agree. We bought BWV last spring and had several choices. Looking to add on again and the pickings are slim!

I agree. We bought BWV last spring and had several choices. Looking to add on again and the pickings are slim!

I bought 3 contracts two years ago and there were at least 35 contracts for sale listed on Fidelity alone. Not this year, not even close...

Stephen

It's crazy how few BW contracts there are and how much it's driven up the price. I'm seeing numbers on the ROFR thread that are $15-$20 per point more than what I paid last March. OP, congrats on the new contract!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter