• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got photopass CD

kschafer

DIS Veteran
I thought I would share some of my favorite pics with you. We split the cost of the CD and it was worth it (not sure if it would have been worth the full cost or not). It was nice to have someone to take pics of all of us, otherwise there would be very few pics of me ;) . I especially think it was nice to have at the character greets, we could enjoy the moment and not have to worry about pics. We ended up with 350 pictures after all the editing. I selected mostly ones that show many of the cool editing options.

My parents took us to Disney several times when we were kids and for their 40th anniversary decided to take everyone to WDW so they could be a part of the grandkids first trip. This is all of us

image031.jpg

DH and I traded childcare for an evening with my brother so we went to Epcot with my parents.

image039.jpg

DH and I had our pic taken after illuminations as we were leaving

image070.jpg

I love the framing and light of this pic taken shortly after rope drop

image115.jpg

Younger son fell asleep. I love that Donald played along.

image154.jpg

More to come...

We had a tinkerbelle picture taken but it somehow got lost :confused: . A photographer tried getting DS to take a Simba pic but he wasn't too interested. I like this one. If we do photpass again, I will definitely seek out more of these fun additions.

image201.jpg

We did the Visa meet and greet and I was bummed that Mickey wasn't there so I added him in.

image222.jpg

These are the make your own ears in MK. they were a lot of fun to design. DS didn't want his pic taken but I think it's kind of cute showing off his name on the back.

image230.jpg

My niece got dressed up for her special morning in toontown.

image258.jpg

And I have to say, one of my favorite edit options is adding the autographs.

image307.jpg

Hope you enjoy seeing what they have to offer!!

Thanks for the pics!! The whole family shot is priceless:wizard: - love the togetherness factor! I also love the one with the Mickey ears- who knew such cute photos happen when the kids don't always cooperate! 7 more days and our family will be 'in the magic'!! (August 8th-18th)

Thanks for sharing - I just joined in a share and I am so looking forward to it.
Looks like you had a great time and got a lot of really cute pics taken.

Thanks so much for sharing your families' photos! Your boys are adorable!
I need to get on the ball and order my photopass cd, as we leave in just a couple of weeks!

Your pictures are great. I've been debating on whether or not to prebuy the photopass. It's nice to see how some of the pictures turn out. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, yours pics are so pretty. The first one is amazing, the whole family together.

Im still working on my editing and its a lot of fun!

We had a tinkerbelle picture taken but it somehow got lost :confused: . A photographer tried getting DS to take a Simba pic but he wasn't too interested. I like this one. If we do photpass again, I will definitely seek out more of these fun additions.

image201.jpg

kschafer, where was this hang gliding trio taken? which park and what area? I LOVE IT! and I've never seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We leave in 13 days and I have already preordered my photopass. I just want to make sure we are able to get the different add ins like that one. Last year we could only get the tinkerbell one done. I can't wait!

Thank you for sharing, your pics are great! I love that you have one of everyone together. Seeing your pics has made me decide-I am definitely going to prepay for the photopass cd!

Those are great!! I am def. going to get photo pass now. How early is too early too preorder it or how late is too late??

Thanks.

kschafer, where was this hang gliding trio taken? which park and what area? I LOVE IT! and I've never seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We leave in 13 days and I have already preordered my photopass. I just want to make sure we are able to get the different add ins like that one. Last year we could only get the tinkerbell one done. I can't wait!

PM sent. there's a lot more available than shown and mention. the site I sent you tells you about them all

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. Yes, I was particularly happy we got a decent picture of all of us in front of the castle. I got a large picture frame when we were there and will get an 8x10 of that shot and give it to my mom for her birthday next week.

For those less familiar with photopass, here's the website BradK is referring to...
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

It covers pretty much everything you need to know about how photopass works, what add ons are possible and it has the preorder link for the discount.

To answer a couple questions...

RobinButterfly - I don't know that you can order too far in advance but you can preorder up until you get your first picture taken in the parks. Once you enter your card numbers into the site, you have 30 days to edit and order your CD.

TripleTots - The pic of the trio on the hanglider was taken in Epcot (we were on the north end of the big fountains). From what I understand, not all photographers can do these add ons and those that can only do 1 of them but if you ask, they should be able to tell you where to find other photogs with these effects.

If you are not sure you want to do this, keep in mind you can prepay the discounted price and get a refund if you don't like how they turned out. On the budget board, they also have threads to organize photopass share groups to help split the cost (I was going to do this but we ended up sharing with my brother instead)

For those of you on your way soon...have a magical trip :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter