just got our tickets for vea shuttle bus....

janejakelibbyemma

Mouseketeer
well there is only tickets for the journey from cdg to eurodisney, and not return, now do we use the same tickets are should i have another set for the return journey?? and how do i find times for the vea? i persumed they are every 20-30 mins but am i wrong.??

Sorry Jane but I can't remember when we got our return tickets, but I'm sure there were different ones for inbound and outbound.
The site should give you the time tables and maybe some info about the return tickets.
VEA Navettes

any time that I have gone I have had seperate tickets for both legs of the journey, maybe it says return on the tickets now? I would check it out it I was you before you go. Depends on the time of day how frequent the busses are. In Dec our flight was late and we missed shuttle bus by 5 mins. We ended up waiting an hour and a half in freezing snow and eventually got to our hotel nearly four hours after our flight landed!! This was an exception though, we have used VEA plenty of times with no problems. However I always check the website to get approx times of busses before I go. I find it hande to have their phone number too now so that if busses are not coming you can phone and check why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter