Just Got our Photopass CD in the Mail!

princessallegra

They call me Mrs. Disney
Being a couple is tough if you want pics in front of all the good stuff without having to keep asking strangers to take them! We pre-purchased the PP cd at the $99.95 price. We ended up taking 136 pictures in 5 days at the parks. When we got home I added all the borders and signatures I wanted, before ordering the cd. For us it was a good deal for a couple of reasons. First off, on the last two trips, I've ended up spending $69.95+ for maybe 3 photos! This way, we can print as many as we want, with all the borders and everything. It's also great because we have a photographer to take our picture everywhere we want, instead of having to bother people to take our picture, then feeling bad asking them to take it again if it doesn't come out, etc. Here are a few of our pics!

image007.jpg

image021.jpg

image033.jpg

Fantastic shots! Don't you love PhotoPass?
Snow was really impressed by her pic on your tattoo!;)

Cool....

I'm still debating on if I want the cd this year....

But since I'm going to the MVMCP... I'm thinking it could be a very good thing

These are fantastic! You guys look great and so happy! That is cool! You are right! not easy to get those all together shots without someone else taking the photo! I didn't know about it and we are on our way tomorrow... wondering if we should do it or not.

Snow was SO cute! At first she said "Oh my! Is that me?" But then she noticed the poison apple on top of the frame, and said "OH! An apple! I don't like that very much. Tell me, what happened after I ate that? I don't remember at all!" It was adorable. I will post more pics later on if you like...

Love the pictures. We preordered as well. I hope we get some good pictures taken. My son HATES having his picture taken.

How do you pre-order?

I have the link....

Do you have to pay before and then you can come back after your trip so they can send it to you?

When did you place your order? I ordered my Thu night, and I'm wondering when to expect it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter