Just Got Our Packet From DCL!!!

I used a TA and she had to give me my packet. I received my a week ago and I leave Feb 25th on my cruise.
What is included in this packet? Do you get one if you use a travel agent? I'm leaving February 25th and still haven't received anything.

Thanks
We used a travel agent and got ours last Sat. We are leaving March 11th. The packet just tells you information about what you have booked, gives you luggage tags, and other things to read in it.

We used a travel agent and got ours last Sat. We are leaving March 11th. The packet just tells you information about what you have booked, gives you luggage tags, and other things to read in it.
Were sailing the same day!!

I feel the same way. It would be terrible to only get to enjoy the cruise for the days of the cruise. Being excited ahead of time adds more days of enjoyment. You sound like someone who will have a great time the whole time. I love seeing happy people on the ships.

:boat: Aside from embarkation day it is the BEST feeling in the world..! So excited for you - I hope you have sunny days and calm seas!

Oooooh, I didn't even know that we are getting a packet!!! Something to look forward to!

Our sail date is 4/25/16, so hopefully in the next few weeks!!! :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter