Just Got Our Packet From DCL!!!

It's not my first rodeo with DCL or WDW, but I still squeal a little whenever I get Mickey Mail. Even if it's just a confirmation letter that they sent me when I inquired about my FP & ADR reminder magnet. It's just exciting! :D

Have a great cruise!

Our sail date is March 10th! On the Dream for the 4 day'er. Now we're just waiting for the WDW packet and we're all set!

No we booked ourselves. Saved several hundred doing it ourselves this time. If you booked through a TA Id contact them Monday to see whats the delay. You could even call DCL and inquire.

EDIT: Its a small spiral notebook that has a pseudo itinerary, your luggage tags and some pixie dusted fluff that makes it all worth while.

How did you save several hundred doing it yourself? I thought TAs prices are the same as the DCL site?

We saved with the airfare about $850 RT - our TA had us at a much higher price point - so we looked on Google Flights, played the waiting game and secured the flight for that much less.

The cruise itself was the same - the vacation on the whole wasn't.

First timer excitement!

Any one else get so geeked on their first time on a DCL cruise that when their packet came in the mail they were literally shaking with excitement?

DW thinks I'm nuts...well she's right but still.

We just got ours yesterday and that's exactly how I felt!! Can't wait!!!

It's not crazy...it is pure simple excitement. After 7 DCL cruises, we still get so excited over receiving our packet (and reading it cover to cover together). It just makes it seem more real once we see our luggage tags :sail:

I'm such a nerd! I keep looking at the booklet and I'm yelling in the house "33 MORE DAYS!!" Followed by cheers from the rest of my family.

We've officially "lost" it!! Or perhaps we finally FOUND it?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter