Just got our ME Pack!!!!!

sydneysmom

DIS Veteran
I was having THE WORST day today.... work has been blah, at best......and lo and behold... I come home and our ME Package is sitting in the mailbox!! :dance3: I don't think that anything could have cheered me up more!! Everyone is right, it totally makes it more real when you get your envelope with those pretty yellow tags!!! :banana: Love the tags!!! Now I guess our regular Mickey Mail for our vacation won't be far behind!! I love Mickey so much ....and I just LOVE mail from Mickey!!

It's a year and a half in the making, and we're finally here!!!! :dance3: I'm so happy I could BURST !!!!

We got Mickey mail today too! It makes me so happy. We got our resort stuff and coupons. :) It's almost here!!

Us too. Looks like we are all going about the same time.

CONGRATULATIONS to all on the newest additions to their families! :lmao: Gotta love that Mickey Mail!!

Ours came, too! It does brighten your day :) Congratulations on getting a little piece of Disney magic that reminds you you're another day closer to your trip! :wizard:

we rec'd our ME tags todday also. I thought that would be it for Disney mail. Last time we rec'd our other coupons and such upon check in or am I just forgetting?

Hi sydneysmom,
There is no better mail than that from Mickey! :woohoo: Before you know it you will be at Disney and on vacation. Have a great trip and be sure to post a trip report when you get back. :thumbsup2

i just booked my vacation package last night for sept 11 - 18th

should i be expecting anything in the mail? iam staying at AS sports, 5 day tickets, and upgraded to the plus dining plan!

We are driving from charlotte nc not flying

Thanks in advanced!

i just booked my vacation package last night for sept 11 - 18th

should i be expecting anything in the mail? iam staying at AS sports, 5 day tickets, and upgraded to the plus dining plan!

We are driving from charlotte nc not flying

Thanks in advanced!

I believe you should get your resort package in the mail w/ the discounts that come along w/ your package. If you just booked it, I would think you'd be getting that REAL soon !!! Have fun !!! :banana:

(you'll get your park tix when you check in at your resort.... you can get your park tix/ dining plan even if your room isn't ready yet. that might work good for you since you're driving !!)

I didn't know we would be getting anything in the mail before our trip from disney. I knew we would have tags for ME, but I thought maybe the travel agent has these since we booked through a travel agent?

What kind of stuff is in the resort packages? I am really excited about getting mail now! We're not going till October 11th, so I have a bit of a wait, but I'm still excited :-)

We received are packet in the mail also. Now that we have received everything there is only 2 things left, waiting to get there and packing for the trip.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

We also got ours a week or so ago. I picked up the mail before I took DD to gymnastics. I brought it in to gymnastics so I could take a look at it and as soon as I sat down another mom saw the envelope and said someone is going to Disney soon and that she wanted to go too. So funny how just seeing the Disney envelope can put a smile on a face

I didn't know we would be getting anything in the mail before our trip from disney. I knew we would have tags for ME, but I thought maybe the travel agent has these since we booked through a travel agent?

What kind of stuff is in the resort packages? I am really excited about getting mail now! We're not going till October 11th, so I have a bit of a wait, but I'm still excited :-)

in the past when we booked with TA (AAA), they would receive everything from disney and we had to pick up there. This trip I booked direct with WDW so they sent everythiing to me.

I can't wait to get ours...we are going in 43 days...so they should be coming very soon!! Much needed as this is a very busy time for me at work. I have three more weeks of chaos here at work and then things should calm down...and then Disney :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter