• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got our documents for the 5/20 cruise--can anyone tell me about room 6305?

#1 Mickey Fan

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
We will be going on our first cruise ever in less than 5 weeks, and we just got all of our cruise docs in the mail yesterday with our room assignment-room 6305! I looked on the map and discovered that this is on Deck 6 in the very forward part of the ship. I'm a little worried because I've heard that you can feel the rocking of the ship more the farther foreward you are. Since this is our first cruise, I have no idea if either of us with be seasick. Has anyone ever stayed in room 6305 (or somewhere nearby) that can tell me what to expect? Thanks!

Lori

Lori, Don't know anything about Room 6305. Just wanted to say we'll be on the May 20th cruise too. We got our docs for one of the two rooms we booked-6133 but not the other yet. It will be me, DH, DD, 19 and her girlfriend, 19. Who will be sailing with you? Maybe we can get together some evening. I know there are a few other Dis-sers who'll be on board too.

Donna

We were in 6307 (in-laws in 6305) in Jan.'04. 6305 is located in a 'side' hallway off the main hallway. We found it to be very quiet. The motion of the ship was not bothersome to us at all.

Me and my wife are booked on the 5/20 cruise also, but we haven't received our docs yet. Maybe since we booked through our TA.

Which category are you staying in and did you receive an upgrade. I'm really interested in which room we will be staying in. This is our first cruise.

We are on this cruise also... our docs have us in 8532... It will be husband, self, 3 boys (14, 13, 8). First cruise for the boys.... Hope to meet you onboard:D

We've been in 6303 and loved it. It is the first room all the way to the front. We've staying in the center and towards the back on other cruises and I didn't notice any difference in motion from one cabin to the other. We also enjoyed the lack of foot traffic in the hallway, just an occasional CM would go that way (there's a door at the end of the hallway for crew only). We never had a problem with seasickness on our cruise at all. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Deb

We were in 6309 on Feb. 28 cruise. The first nite out was very rough, but we did not feel it in the room. We liked the location--very quick and easy to get to any place on the ship.

hi. We'll be on that cruise too, and we are also first timers! Just got the phone call from the travel agent that our docs just came in today and I'll be picking them up tomorrow. We're on level 7, but I can't remember the exact room.

Now, all I have to do is make hotel reservations for the night before. Why do I procrastinate so much??
:rolleyes:
See y'all real soon!!

:wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter