Just got off the Wonder today and now at WDW

swoosie34

"It's all about the mouse! Just ask me!"
:wizard: pirate: :wizard: pirate: :wizard: It was awesome! We stayed in a Cat 4 room, it was amazing. I loved the verandah. What was really cool was when we were in the middle of the Caribbean away from any islands or land, we could see the waves the ship made on the ocean. Also we were really close to other cruise ships and could see them soo clearly. It was awesome.
Nassau I was bored with but loved Castaway Cay, it was pretty and very nice and I loved Cookies BBQ lunch.
We enjoyed the shows, the movies and the family entertainment. My kids loved the Oceaneers Lab, they were given free t-shirts and bucket hats..so cool!!
The Pirates of the Caribbean party was "OFF THE HOOK". It was awesome and they had fireworks and late night Pirates buffet. Everyone was given pirate bandanas, so cool!
I will write more later..were leaving so we can catch the Magic Kingdom extra special Xmas fireworks.

More on the cruise...
They had these great family entertainment like "Who wants to be a Mouseketeer" and "Walk the Plank" gameshows...too fun. They had Bingo and the pot went up to $1000. The shows were really good. The food was amazing and plenty of it..room service was free and yummy. I ate soo much food...it was everywhere!!
They had free movies at the theater and on the top deck (9th technically).
Our cabin maid was soo nice and made towel animals for the kids beds. The shampoo and conditioner was actually good and didn't ruin my hair, good quality.
Your allowed to eat and drink in both theaters and they have a awesome snack area next to them.
They had kids activities like Toads Wild Race and Chips Golf (my daughter and husband both won).
Castaway Cay had a big beach and areas for rentals for all sorts of water equipment. You don't have to really make reservations for simple excursions because they are right by the beach waiting for you.
All you need is your room key for everything.
The clubs were fun, me and my husband club-hopped(just like park hopping lol) and checked them out. We like Diversions the best, he liked the sports and I liked the free nachos and hotdogs. (And no Im not this fat woman that eats all the time)
Well it rained so much today at WDW that they cancelled alot of rides and did not even have the Osborne Light Show tonight at MGM and it had stopped raining..how disappointing. I will try again tommorrow.

swoosie34;16068107]:wizard: pirate: :wizard: pirate: :wizard: It was awesome! We stayed in a Cat 4 room, it was amazing. I loved the verandah. What was really cool was when we were in the middle of the Caribbean away from any islands or land, we could see the waves the ship made on the ocean. Also we were really close to other cruise ships and could see them soo clearly. It was awesome.
Nassau I was bored with but loved Castaway Cay, it was pretty and very nice and I loved Cookies BBQ lunch.
We enjoyed the shows, the movies and the family entertainment. My kids loved the Oceaneers Lab, they were given free t-shirts and bucket hats..so cool!!
The Pirates of the Caribbean party was "OFF THE HOOK". It was awesome and they had fireworks and late night Pirates buffet. Everyone was given pirate bandanas, so cool!
I will write more later..were leaving so we can catch the Magic Kingdom extra special Xmas fireworks.[/QUOTE]

Look forward to hearing more! You can still feel the excitment in your posts! Enjoy!

Enjoying your trip reort!!!

We are hoping to join friends at the Shades of Green Resort in WDW for Christmas 2007. Any news, or tips, you can share about WDW at Christmas time would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

:cool2: princess: :cool2: princess: :cool2:

The navigator was put under your door every evening to tell you what was going on the next day. It has hour by hour for kids,family and adult activities. It even list upcoming sporting events like football games and where they are viewing. Good for husbands that do not want to miss the game. There is a big basketball court up on the 10th deck.
There is also a spa on the 9th floor. I went and had a good massage and good facial, the only thing that irritated me was that after my spa treatments the lady was trying to sell me products that cost a fortune. I will go to the spa next time but I will insist when I make the reservation to not include the sales pitch..I was relaxed until then, I was just irritated.
They had so much for the kids to do and they were given so much free stuff: graduation t-shirts, mickey ears grad hat, Oceaneers Club/Lab bucket hats, flubber and crafts...my kids were so happy. Makes it cheaper on you!
They had awesome movies showing that are new like Santa Clause III,etc.
The room service food was free but the room service drinks was not, but they have a free drink station on deck 9, it was 24 hr a day so you never lacked for free coffee,tea, juice and sodas.
They was a cozy coffee shop on deck 9 also, sports, CNN and other shows were on, you could listen to music with headsets and I had a awesome latte there.
The breakfast buffet at Beach Blanket Buffet was awesome, we went there mostly because the hours were longer and we liked to sleep in until at least 9a.m., and the lunch there was awesome also...a huge salad bar included. For breakfast they had a omelet area with so many topping and then they cook it for you and for lunch they had a pasta area...you pick your pasta, toppings like beef,shrimp, marinara, etc... and even a taco/nacho bar...not to mention regular lunch items...
I wish we would of done a 4 day so we could of had a day of sea because some activities were limited due to the ports. Next time Im gonna do a 4 or 7 day cruise.
I was seasick the first night, I put my ear patch on too late, recommend the patch Im a nurse and it helped the rest of the trip. My daughter took a chewable draminine and she was fine also...
Well any questions you have I will try and answer...
By the way...Magic Kingdom Xmas fireworks was the Bom Diggidy!!!

Look forward to hearing more! You can still feel the excitment in your posts! Enjoy!

Thanks for posting

Hope the rain stays away for the rest of your trip :wizard:

So were you on the three day cruise? If so do they have a pirate party on that cruise? The breakfast and lunch meals, are they included or do you pay extra? As for room service does it state what is free and what has a fee? I am going at the end of January for the first time, any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks

Glad to hear you had an awesome time!! Looking forward to a "wonderful" time myself in just 5 days!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter