Just got off the phone to DLP!!!!!

Debsi

Mouseketeer
........and they tell me there is no such thing as a one day hopper pass! The staff member seemed very vague about what was on offer. I said that it was going to be a shame that with two kids we might not be able to wait until three hours before closing (11pm so 8pm from a 9am start)) in order to benefit from the Disneyland park evening access on 31/8 from our one day pass which we intend to use to visit Studios. He said that when the park closes at 11pm it is possible to gain entry to the Disneyland park from 5pm!! So I guess all is not lost and there is no need for a one day hopper style ticket and we will be able to enjoy both parks after all!!!

If anyone knows anything to the contrary of all this please post.

Debbie:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

and he is right..you may enter DL at 5 p.m. with your ticket, but i think the better way to go is to do only Disneylandpark, you will have a hard time to entertain yourself until 5 p.m. in the studios..
just my opinion !

Stephan

Thanks for posting Stephan, you have put my mind at rest that they are going to let us in at 5pm.

I accept what you say about Studios but we might start the day a little later because we have a two hour journey before we even get to Disney. We have been to the Florida parks recently and DLP about 6 years ago so will only need to see our favourites at the Disneyland Park.

We are big fans of the Studios park in Florida and especially RnRC and having not seen Studios 'Paris style' thought we would enjoy a few hours there.

The idea of the hopper ticket was to achieve what has been suggested to me to be the best approach, Disneyland park am, Studios pm and Disneyland park evening access, but as they don't allow this I decided on the above plan, otherwise we won't get to see Studios at all.

Debbie

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter