1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Just got off the fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by vavalynn2, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Weedy

Weedy DIS Veteran

Did you have any problem with customs at Port Canaveral because of the Sequester?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Nope, tons of CBP folks there and smooth sailing.

4. 4newtocruise

4newtocruise Minnie, R.N.

Do you know how it was reserved? Sounds like a great idea and would like to look into it for our June 15th cruise. ;)

5. cypressmom

cypressmom Love my Disney vacations!

Do you know what happened to people who had booked the private cabanas? In this case, would they not be charged?

6. west&east

west&east DIS Veteran

All excursions, rentals, etc., were cancelled. The cabanas were not used. We walked down the beach towards the family cabanas and found Julia and Kamisha from the concierge staff playing on the beach in the cabana area. We were concierge so they recognized us and encouraged us to cross the rope. They told us that they arranged to let concierge guests use the cabana beach that afternoon since the cabanas were not in use. They encouraged us to come down, but we had already set up with friends. It was clear that the staff had little warning that we were returning to CC as Julia and Kamisha were in their concierge suits and dress shoes on the beach! They seemed to be trying to make the best of the situation on short notice!

7. wwwosie

wwwosie Mom by Day - Disney Freak by Night

I'm in the Facebook group. But since I joined late, not doing the FE

8. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

I reserved D Lounge for the Meet and Greet on our upcoming cruise, and it was quite easy. Just go on the DCL website and find the customer service number. Call and tell the cast member you'd like to reserve the D Lounge for a private event for your DIS board meet and greet. They'll email you an application. You fill it out and send it back. They say you'll hear within a month of your cruise, but I got my confirmation about a week later.

9. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

Ha ha, 4newtocruise! Just noticed this was you! Guess you don't need this info!