Just got my MICKEY MAIL!!!

I have a ways to wait until my Mickey Mail arrives but you have me all excited! :yay:

I started getting antsy at 65 days out or so! I feel like if you got a group of us together and said "Mickey mail" like in Up when you say "treat" in front of the dogs..we'd have a similar reaction.

Wonderful!

How has the Mickey Mail changed for those of you who noticed a change? Is it different from what I would have received last fall? It'll be interesting to see what is different.

I booked through Small World Vacations and I'm 18 days out. I haven't received anything yet....should I be panicking? :eek:

We are 36 days out, and got it today!! :thumbsup2 I was expecting the ME info/tags seperate from the pkg stuff, but it all came together!! Our first time using ME.

36 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!:cool1:

This is the first time I booked through Disney (probably won't again, this was kind of a fluke) so I didn't have any experience with Mickey Mail, just DME. I was expecting 2 different "letters" but it was all together. I hear the MM has changed and is nicer than what used to be sent out.

I booked through Small World Vacations and I'm 18 days out. I haven't received anything yet....should I be panicking? :eek:

that is who i am booked with .-- 10 days out she said. (doesnt give much room in case we dont get it eh?

that is who i am booked with .-- 10 days out she said. (doesnt give much room in case we dont get it eh?

At least I know that I'm not alone. I've used Small World in the past (and Andrea is wonderful!), but it's been so long that I can't remember what comes when!

At least it will make checking the mail each day exciting!

Jealous of all you getting your Mickey Mail. We are 56 days out, so hopefully we will get ours in a month or so.

Anyone care to post a picture of the new luggage tags? I'm curious to see what they are like. :goodvibes

I like the tags but haven't figured out how to use them yet. I at least got the ME tags on the bags. ;)

We're 38 days out and we booked via AAA. I wonder if the Mickey Mail goes to them first? I should call and ask because now I'll be stalking the mailbox!

(Edited this post b/c I went back and re-read an email from the AAA travel agent and she said the paperwork goes to them first. So, I emailed asking if they received it yet.)

Anyone care to post a picture of the new luggage tags? I'm curious to see what they are like. :goodvibes

I got mine yesterday! Super excited! :thumbsup2

MM.jpg

Has anyone else reached the "panicking and must buy everything" mode yet? Recently I bought 2 pair of sneakers, deodorant, Arnold Palmer single serving packets, a travel bottle for shampoo, travel shaving cream, sunscreen, and I still have to get batteries and some food for the room.

Thank you for posting the picture! They are definitely different from the tags I currently have. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter