Just got my Magical Express tags

Goldbergd

Earning My Ears
I'm 35 days out from spending a week at the Bay Lake Tower in a lake view room.

I have all my ADR's including:
Cal Grill
Narcossee's
O'hana
CRT
San Angel Inn
Crystal Palace
Polynesian Show
Restaurant Marakesh
Rainforest Cafe

And now I have my ME tags.

I'm ready to go!!

Always exciting when the ME tags come.:woohoo: It just brings the anticipation of the trip up to the next level. Have a great vacation!

I drive my family crazy when I show them our "Mickey Tickets" have arrived. We're about 5 weeks out from our next trip home. Can't wait for them to arrive....

Have a great vacation.

EEK! Thanks for reminding me I still have to schedule Magical Express for us! ... 31 days to BLT/VWL and counting :wizard:

Off to do so now <exit: stage right> ... ETA: DONE! our tags should be here next week.
I love countdowns and me tags are the best, even though we'll probably not use them this trip.

Hooray:cool1::goodvibes
We certainly understand that feeling when ME arrives!!
Hope you have a great trip:wizard:

Thanks everyone who responded. We can't wait. We were there two years ago but stayed at the WDW Swan. This will be our first trip to a DVC. We own a timeshare in Maui so we are well aware of how that works.

Thanks again

I have the tags, but then decided to rent a car.. can I still use the tags and not worry about the luggage? Or if I'm not doing the magic your way, do I have to get my own luggage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter