Just Got Home

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
We got in about an hour ago.

When my feet have stopped aching from all the walking, my sides stopped aching from all the laughing and my jaw stopped aching from all the smiling - then I will come on here and tell you in full gory detail about our weekend staying in Castle Club.

I'll leave you with 4 words in the meantime.

Out of this world!

Welcome back! Looking forward to the lowdown on the Castle Club as would really love to stay there one day.

That sounds like something worth waiting for!
I priced up CC for a short trip in May, theres no way I can stretch to it - but I can dream :goodvibes!
Obviously you had a wonderful time and I hope you got lots of great pictures.

Come back here right now young lady and tell us everything.

Although it was only one night I am intending to do a trip report.
As for Castle Club itself - it felt like a little bit of heaven and a glimpse of how the other half lives all the time. :cloud9:

I was pleased that the crowd levels were manageable and not as bad as I feared so we managed to get a lot done in our whistle-stop tour. That includes a leisurely 2 hour meal at Walt's, popping back for afternoon tea in the Castle Club lounge and a wonderful meal in Inventions.
It was aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll good.

Trip report to follow soon. I'm off to enjoy my birthday Chinese meal now.

As for Castle Club itself - it felt like a little bit of heaven and a glimpse of how the other half lives all the time. :cloud9:

So, you're glad that you stayed in the Castle Club then? Hard to tell :confused3

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Patrick

Welcome back. I look forward to reading about CC:goodvibes

What is the Castle Club?

The Castle Club is an exclusive part of the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris. This hotel sits right over the turnstiles to the Disneyland Park. As such it provides stunning views of the park.

The Castle Club provides loads of benefits to its guests that add up, in my opinion, to being the ultimate Disney experience!

See photos, read more and watch a video tour here...

Does that answer your question?! :goodvibes

Patrick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter