• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got home from a trip of many firsts and 2 finally's!!!! Highs & Lows and now PHOTOS!

Sounds like you had a great time! We had a relaxing drink in the DLH on Tuesday evening and it was lovely. We enjoyed our food this trip too, but would love to try Inventions. Maybe next time :tinker:

Awww sounds like another fab trip! I agree that Chez Remy looks amazing - definitely on our list if we go back! Note, I said 'if' lol!

Wasn't that kind of the CM in the DLH boutique - I've always found the staff so nice in there. Rosebug looks over the moon with her fairy presents - bless her! DD2's two front teeth fell out at Christmas - literally one day and then the next, so there was a lot of 'all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth' being sung - ha!

BTM is a family favourite of ours - we can't get enough of it. The year we had the Shareholders VIP FPs we managed to ride something like 14 times in one day - ha ha! Not sure how the WDW BTM will compare as it's not meant to be as good but I'm sure the girls will find something else they like just as much - Everest at Animal Kingdom looks amazing and of course it's another coaster, so it's bound to be well received by the girls!

Thanks for sharing x

Sounds like you had a great time! We had a relaxing drink in the DLH on Tuesday evening and it was lovely. We enjoyed our food this trip too, but would love to try Inventions. Maybe next time :tinker:

Inventions was a definite highlight this trip - the food was better than we have ever had there tbh and the character interaction was top form! Ah, we had drinks in Cafe Fantasia on Monday and Wednesday. Glowtini's on the Monday and pizza and Magners on the Wednesday - perfect (but pricey!)

Awww sounds like another fab trip! I agree that Chez Remy looks amazing - definitely on our list if we go back! Note, I said 'if' lol!

Wasn't that kind of the CM in the DLH boutique - I've always found the staff so nice in there. Rosebug looks over the moon with her fairy presents - bless her! DD2's two front teeth fell out at Christmas - literally one day and then the next, so there was a lot of 'all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth' being sung - ha!

BTM is a family favourite of ours - we can't get enough of it. The year we had the Shareholders VIP FPs we managed to ride something like 14 times in one day - ha ha! Not sure how the WDW BTM will compare as it's not meant to be as good but I'm sure the girls will find something else they like just as much - Everest at Animal Kingdom looks amazing and of course it's another coaster, so it's bound to be well received by the girls!

Thanks for sharing x

We are very glad we booked Chez Remy, it would have been perfect had my beef been even medium-well; but it was rare! I don't do pink meat. I would go back and just eat 3 courses of Tiramasu tbh!

Yes, it was exceptionally kind of her and such a surprise, made me well up a bit. It is those little things that make it special. Rosebug is still thrilled she is now a big girl and part of the gappy gang! Honestly, it was like a rite of passage for her.

BTM and Crush are certainly our favourites now. We would have gone on more but we wanted to do a lot of the little things we had never done, and show our friends around. We are planning a big family trip to DLP in 2017 (Gran & Grandma's x2, and Uncle D has even suggested he may join us!) so I am sure by then we will be on BTM on repeat. No return trip next year, we have Portugal this summer with my dad, step-mam and sister and are planning Featherdown Farm again next summer, so need a bit longer to save up (hoping for Castle Club!).

Enjoy WDW, I am sure the girls will find LOTS that they love! x

We are very glad we booked Chez Remy, it would have been perfect had my beef been even medium-well; but it was rare! I don't do pink meat. I would go back and just eat 3 courses of Tiramasu tbh!

Yes, it was exceptionally kind of her and such a surprise, made me well up a bit. It is those little things that make it special. Rosebug is still thrilled she is now a big girl and part of the gappy gang! Honestly, it was like a rite of passage for her.

BTM and Crush are certainly our favourites now. We would have gone on more but we wanted to do a lot of the little things we had never done, and show our friends around. We are planning a big family trip to DLP in 2017 (Gran & Grandma's x2, and Uncle D has even suggested he may join us!) so I am sure by then we will be on BTM on repeat. No return trip next year, we have Portugal this summer with my dad, step-mam and sister and are planning Featherdown Farm again next summer, so need a bit longer to save up (hoping for Castle Club!).

Enjoy WDW, I am sure the girls will find LOTS that they love! x

I am not a pink meat fan either! So, I am with your there, but it's a french thing I think! I loved the look of the place though - so much to see.

DD2 hadn't lost any teeth until these two within a day of each other! All her friends seemed to lose theirs last school year, so she was happy! Part of me wants them to grow in for WDW photos and part of me doesn't as she looks cute!

That will be so lovely in 2017 - something to look forward to for you all. We are really excited about WDW and I am so lucky that I am doing it with my Mum - I love that she gets to experience all the things with the girls and see their faces light up! It's magical. Mind you, after 3 solid weeks together, I might be saying something different on return - ha ha! Only joking!

I am not a pink meat fan either! So, I am with your there, but it's a french thing I think! I loved the look of the place though - so much to see.

DD2 hadn't lost any teeth until these two within a day of each other! All her friends seemed to lose theirs last school year, so she was happy! Part of me wants them to grow in for WDW photos and part of me doesn't as she looks cute!

That will be so lovely in 2017 - something to look forward to for you all. We are really excited about WDW and I am so lucky that I am doing it with my Mum - I love that she gets to experience all the things with the girls and see their faces light up! It's magical. Mind you, after 3 solid weeks together, I might be saying something different on return - ha ha! Only joking!

Rosebug's big tooth is almost through - it had been hiding behind the wobbly one, it won't be a gap for long!!!

Ha - at least you just have your mum! We have my mam, gran AND mil coming along - I am going to be demented!

Rosebug's big tooth is almost through - it had been hiding behind the wobbly one, it won't be a gap for long!!!

Ha - at least you just have your mum! We have my mam, gran AND mil coming along - I am going to be demented!

You'll have a ball! x

Welcome home!
Sounds like an amazing time! All that magic and happiness sounds just like what the doctor ordered.
how is R feeling now?
Sounds like a fab trip you have planned for 2017!

Welcome home!
Sounds like an amazing time! All that magic and happiness sounds just like what the doctor ordered.
how is R feeling now?
Sounds like a fab trip you have planned for 2017!

Thanks Kizzabel - it did us the world of good tbh! R is still complaining constantly of a bad tummy, it has been going on for weeks now, sometimes the Movicol helps and sometimes it doesn't, and also complaining of tired legs and sore bones a lot. :-( So I am thinking it may be time to book an appt. However, saying all that she was very distracted at DLP - so we had lots of giggles and excitement in between the tears, and it did her good I think.

Fab trip with my MIL - not what I would say! ;-)

Weeeeeeeell it wouldn't be my 1st option either but maybe she would like to lie in while EMH is on!? Yikes! The things we put ourselves in for eh!

Aaah poor mite. I hope it all settles back down soon xxx

Lovely mini-TR and pics! Sounds like a very special trip pixiedust:

Thank you! It was lovely, in so many ways. I feel very lucky that we have such wonderful memories of DLP.

Fab highs and lows!! Glad you all (especially Rosebug) had a fantastic trip again!! xxx

Thank you! Rosebug had a blast. She took sweets in for her class today and her teacher had said "But you told us you were going when you were 7!" and Rosebug apparently replied "I know! My mammy and daddy tricked me! Cheeky monkeys!" Bless her!

Funnily enough, DD thinks she's not going again until she's 8, but we're doing a quick one day visit this May so that should be a big surprise!

I just have to have enough self-control not to book for next year. We really want to do a another stay at Featherdown Farm,plus some new shortbreak places around the country so must stay strong.

What a lovely maxi highs and lows / mini TR. :thumbsup2 Really pleased you had such a good time and very impressed with the tooth fairy pixie dust. How lovely. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter