Just got Free Dining for August 2015.

Another question :) I teach & won't get the school calendar for next year until later in the school year. Labour day is late next year & I have no idea if we'll be back Sept 8th or if they'll start us the week before. I'd really like to attend MNSSHP on Sept 1st, but we could be back to school by then. So, can I book 2 different BBs (one under my name & one under my husband's) for two different weeks & then cancel one when the school schedule becomes available? Thanks!

Or you could make one 14-day reservation and shortened as needed when you know for sure.

Or you could make one 14-day reservation and shortened as needed when you know for sure.

Thank-you!!! I was worried about booking under my DH's name. He doesn't have a MDE account and I'd like to keep it that way and avoid possible linking glitches!!

I've never booked a bounce back before but am seriously considering it if it's still being offered when we're there next month. How much flexibility do you have to make changes to a BB booking? Do you still have until 45 days out to change/cancel/pay in full?

I don't know if grandparents would be able to join us in 2015 but it's a possibility. So would it be better to book two bounce back rooms, one under my name and one under DW, and then cancel one if needed? Or would I be able to book a suite/cabin and then change it to a regular room later? (Or would the reverse be better? Book a regular room now and then change to a suite if GPs decide to come.)

I've never booked a bounce back before but am seriously considering it if it's still being offered when we're there next month. How much flexibility do you have to make changes to a BB booking? Do you still have until 45 days out to change/cancel/pay in full?

Yes, you have the same options after booking a bounce back as you do with any normal reservation. We have been going every year, for at least the last 5-6 on bounce backs. I've changed dates, hotels, number of days etc. etc. numerous times over the years.

Basically, it's just like any other discount offer in regards to making changes as long as you stay within the dates originally offered. I give them my $200 every year before we head for home even if I don't think we'll be going knowing it is fully refundable. :) And who am I kidding? Once it's booked, I know we are going back! :lmao:

Yes, you have the same options after booking a bounce back as you do with any normal reservation. We have been going every year, for at least the last 5-6 on bounce backs. I've changed dates, hotels, number of days etc. etc. numerous times over the years. Basically, it's just like any other discount offer in regards to making changes as long as you stay within the dates originally offered. I give them my $200 every year before we head for home even if I don't think we'll be going knowing it is fully refundable. :) And who am I kidding? Once it's booked, I know we are going back! :lmao:
Awesome, thank you for the info! I think I'll go ahead and book two rooms. That way we'll have them just in case we need them. Gotta get in one more trip while youngest DD is still free, right? ;)

Current bounceback offer: Free Dining for checkins August 20, 2015 through October 2, 2015. Excluded rooms include Grand Floridian Villas, 3-bedroom villas, Art of Animation Little Mermaid rooms, campsites, and Polynesian Villas. You must book a minimum 3-night stay and 2-day tickets. Booking must be complete and deposit paid while you are staying in a Disney resort. This offer is subject to change at any time.

Ok here's my question! I'll be there November 19th and would love to book this BB! Does anyone know how long BBs usually last? I hope a few months!

any room only discount bounceback offers? for april 2015?

ps. we often do split stays and buy the tickets for the first part of stay . doesn't matter how long the stay is. you only buy as many days as you need,
maybe peopel don't realized that each days ticket gets cheaper.. after day 4, they are only $10 each. why would you want to pay about $90 for that 5th day when you can pay $10?
so if you need to buy tickets with the 2nd package, just don't use the tickets. they never expire!!! we used our 2 day free dining tickets from 2013 to purchase our annual passes last APril. we "bridged" them. if , on the trip you plan to bridge them, you use them once, you lock in that that rate for those 2 days. then pay the difference.
there is a wonderful sticky on tickets by Cheshire figment at the begining of the teme parks board!

with split stays, always buy the amount of tickets you need with the first stay.

any room only discount bounceback offers? for april 2015?

The 2015 room discount bounceback won't be available until closer to the end of the year (sometime between mid Nov to mid Dec).

with split stays, always buy the amount of tickets you need with the first stay.

If the first part of the split stay is a room only and you need 3 or less days of tickets, and the second part is a package with tickets, there is no reason to buy tickets with the first stay. You would only need tickets for the second part, but get them to cover all of your trip.

Does the bounceback offer work like the free dining they offer during the year, quick service is offered with the values and regular dining included with moderates & deluxes?

The 2015 room discount bounceback won't be available until closer to the end of the year (sometime between mid Nov to mid Dec).

If the first part of the split stay is a room only and you need 3 or less days of tickets, and the second part is a package with tickets, there is no reason to buy tickets with the first stay. You would only need tickets for the second part, but get them to cover all of your trip.

part A: rats! that seems silly to me. someone going in sept or oct would be looking to "bounce back" sometime in the spring, summer, or the next fall!

part B: yeas, I know you can get your tickets 3 days early, I was trying to make it sound less complicated. I was actually agreeing with you about the uneeded expense of buying 2 sets of tickets, as the first days of the tickets are the most expensive.

I love the idea of saving one set of tickets for another trip. In the past this was fairly easy to do.

My question is - how on earth do you "save" tickets now with magic bands? There is no longer a paper ticket to tuck into a wallet, you just trust that the magic band uses the right ticket for your trip, but I have read many reports where people have two sets of tickets linked to their account and the magic band will activate both of them on the same trip, rendering them useless afterwards. Is there a way to get it out of your account and put it back in later? Or put them back on paper?

Anybody figured out how to get the tickets off of their magic bands/MDE unscathed? Thanks!

I love the idea of saving one set of tickets for another trip. In the past this was fairly easy to do.

My question is - how on earth do you "save" tickets now with magic bands? There is no longer a paper ticket to tuck into a wallet, you just trust that the magic band uses the right ticket for your trip, but I have read many reports where people have two sets of tickets linked to their account and the magic band will activate both of them on the same trip, rendering them useless afterwards. Is there a way to get it out of your account and put it back in later? Or put them back on paper?

Anybody figured out how to get the tickets off of their magic bands/MDE unscathed? Thanks!

I too am concerned about this. I would feel much more confortable with the 2 days tickets safely tucked away in my dresser drawer at home instead of them being on the My Disney Experience (and magic band).

I was told to have "prioritze" the annual passes. sigh. (which, by the way, I also do not have paper copies of. what if their site crashes or something. I like to "hold onto" something I own!

maybe Cheshire figment is reading?

Last November, we had them "take the tickets off of our magic bands" and we were given hard tickets instead.

Simply go to guest services and tell them you want hard tickets, since you will not be using the tickets until sometime in the future.

We were concerned about them being accidentally activated while we were there. We are passholders, and we hold onto one year's tickets until the following year when we renew our passes.

Last November, we had them "take the tickets off of our magic bands" and we were given hard tickets instead.

Simply go to guest services and tell them you want hard tickets, since you will not be using the tickets until sometime in the future.

We were concerned about them being accidentally activated while we were there. We are passholders, and we hold onto one year's tickets until the following year when we renew our passes.

Totally agree with this! :thumbsup2 We are also AP holders with a set of two day tickets. These tickets are no longer on our magic bands. We had them removed at Guest Relations before we entered our first park. With the problems I've had, I don't trust prioritization of tickets on the bands. i just keep one ticket at a time on my bands.

thanks guys! good advice!
I didn't know they could do that/ does it have to be before we enter (I guess safer that way)

I guess they can't do that at check in at CBR? or at concierge?

I guess they can't do that at check in at CBR? or at concierge?

No, just go to Guest Relations Outside of the first park you enter and ask them to remove your two day tickets from your band. If the cm you speak with seems perplexed by this, or says you just need to prioritize your tickets, ask for a manager.

Complete newbie here so forgive me if this question has been asked a million times. This BB is right when we will be going for the first time. Is it likely that the public will eventually get the same offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter