Just Got Free Dining Added!!

dsnyrn

disneyRN
Tried for 3 hrs and finally was able to add free dining to our package. Since we are staying at Pop, I just asked for quick service plan. To add table service, It would be an additional $22 a nite for both. Sooooo we upgraded the Plus Dining Plan!!:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Congrats! We already had the dining plan and are also staying at Pop. We got the free QS dining and paid the difference plus now getting the free photo book. Our previous offer (kids stay and play free) was voided and we still dropped our balance almost $250.

Booked mine this morning! :thumbsup2 At POP and also upgraded to the regular dining plan.:banana:

Tried for 3 hrs and finally was able to add free dining to our package. Since we are staying at Pop, I just asked for quick service plan. To add table service, It would be an additional $22 a nite for both. Sooooo we upgraded the Plus Dining Plan!!:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

@dsnyrn: I am just wondering how u did that. ur post says u tried....i woud love to know if i can do something to have free dinning or perhaps the 40% off added to my package. we r going in june for the first time for my kids. i have been before but when i was a kid myself. been ages now.

i'm new to these threads. this is my first post.

@dsnyrn: I am just wondering how u did that. ur post says u tried....i woud love to know if i can do something to have free dinning or perhaps the 40% off added to my package. we r going in june for the first time for my kids. i have been before but when i was a kid myself. been ages now.

Just call disney and ask if you qualify for the free dining. They will check your existing reservaton and if there is still availability they will change to the free dining.

Yep, That is what I did. I called, and was able to add. For a time yesterday the computer system was down, so I kept trying to connect with them. We added plus dining and our bill when up total $200 for 7 days. which we would spend in 2 days anyway! We like to have a table service each day, late in the day to relax! I had already booked the restaurants, hoping to get the free dining, so now I am set. We are also stay at POP!! Love that place. Stayed there for the first time last year in Nov, very cold, so now we will be there sept 7. :cheer2::cheer2:

40% off isn't available in June, your options are a dicount only if you are staying in a deluxe resort and they are offering 30% off for select resorts. Call and see if you qualify.

Also check out the discount codes and rates board here for more info and up to date info on discounts.

and lastly

welcome: to the Dis!

Switched are kids free promo to FD. Third year in a row for Fd for us. We stayed with the QSDP. We did it last year and prefered it. We are doing a couple of TS meals. But the OP expense will be 250.00 cheaper than the upgrade by the time we pay for tips and mugs.

I was able to get free plus dining for a trip 6/21/11-6/25/11. I am using an agent though (small world). I did not call myself. Great deal!

We will be at all star music 06-12-11 thru 06-18-11 ...is it too late to call and see if we qualify for free dining?

Does this only apply if you are paying full price for the room? If you do not mind me asking, what are you paying for your room in the Value resorts?

what would make you qualify for free dining. Is it just being there during a certain time or is there some secret?

It either has to be a public offer which would be advertised on Disney's website or it would be all over these boards:lmao:
There was one for May 27th - June 2nd and there is another one on right now for Aug 19th - Sept 29th.

Or you can get it as a PIN Code which is sent to your e-mail or mailed to your home - it is completely random - not everyone gets a PIN Code. There are people on this board that get 3 or 4 PIN Codes a year and others that have been going to Disney for 20 years and have never received one.

Some people who are randomly chosen by Disney's computer system to get a PIN Code, don't receive them for whatever reason (a glitch in Disney's system, e-mail malfunction etc.) So many guests have been calling Disney to see if they have a PIN Code on their account reservation just to make sure they haven't missed one. Warning though - if the lines are busy the CM's will not check for PIN Codes on your account. In this case, I advise you to call back another time.

You can check out this thread for more info about PIN codes:goodvibes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1686236

If it is available, you must pay full rack rates for the room plus you must purchase at least a two-day base ticket for each person on the reservation from Disney.

Does free dining apply to dvc home away from home resort stays?

yes, but it is often not the 'best deal' at DVC resorts. a high % off your room rate and paying for the DDP or buying your food at out of pocket cost is often better. Run the scenarios on wdw.com with the discounts offered at % off and free dining and compare them side by side to see which is better for you.

Does this only apply if you are paying full price for the room? If you do not mind me asking, what are you paying for your room in the Value resorts?

Yes free dining is only for full price reservations. Room rates vary by 'season' and day of the week. See Mousesavers.com here for a full seasons worth of rates.

what would make you qualify for free dining. Is it just being there during a certain time or is there some secret?

For the public it is only for certain dates right now 8/28-9/24. Others mentioned pins which are not considered public offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter