Just got Disney email

fivefordisney said:
I tried but could not use it! It was only for the value resorts...at least according to the CM with whom I spoke. I may try again as she was not as knowledgeable as the CMs I usually get...

Try again - I just called to use it for Poly and it worked!

Marthasor said:
Try again - I just called to use it for Poly and it worked!

That is awesom!
A few questions before I start getting my hopes up...

--was it on an existing reservation?
--what are your dates?
--room only or do you have a package?

I received this e-mail yesterday and called CRO this morning. She gave me a price of $99.00 at CBR for my Dec. 4-12 trip. With taxes, I might be saving $39.00. Is it worth the hassle? I am leaving it in my TA's hands. (She has been patient with me so far but this might push her over the edge)

Thanks for letting me know the pin could be applied to Deluxes...I actually deleted mine figuring it wouldn't help us and it didn't work for our WL ressie (because the resort is booked) but I was able to split our stay and get two nights at the Poly!!! I saved $200 off our total package and am getting to stay at the Poly!!!!

OK, I got this e-mail too, but priced the packager deal with code YQC (the one on disney for 999.00 for a family of 4) total price for that including food would be 1317.22 for 2 adults and 2 children. When I priced the package with the room discounted to 64 a night the package came to 1386.70....so I guess it is only a better deal if you are getting the room only right, or did I do the math wrong??? BTW these prices included 4 nights, dining package and 4 5-day base tickets.

I've yet to receive this email. I've received email and postcards from Disney before, but not for this particular discount. :guilty:

Hi! :wave:

Just called Disney and I was able to use the Exact Same PIN I received to my existing reservations at Animal Kingdom Lodge for our stay on December 8 - 14th :cool1: :cheer2: For those of you who think they can't get it because it mentions stay at the Value Resorts - go ahead and call and they will still give you a discount at the other resort. This is my first PIN and it couldn't come at a more perfect time. Good Luck everyone :wizard:

My Ta checked and CRO said my MYW+Dining+YQE at CBR is a better rate than WDW e-mail PIN room-only rate. So, I guess I am good to go!!! (No more obsessively searching for codes! I promise!!)

I signed up everywhere suggested (previous posts) to get emails/postcards, etc from Disney. I have been getting post cards every late summer/early fall for the "value" season, did I get one this year of course not we are going! Guess I wasn't "picked" to get an email either, maybe because we haven't been in awhile they gave up on me!! LOL

I also received the PIN code e-mail. I called them to see if it applied to Deluxes and the CM told me it would but they didn't have any availability during my dates (12/1 - 12/5). She quoted me CBR for $114 / night + tax. I am currently booked through a TA (who has been extremely patient with me!) so I've sent my PIN to her in hopes that she can apply it to my existing ressie. I've currently got a AAA discount, so I'm curious to see what happens! :flower:

So I booked a 5 night stay at the Poly Dec 4 - 9th 244/night!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so excited, I don't even know where to start planning my ADR's. I've got to work it out soon, I wish they'd publish the EMH's for Dec already!

Ok... so here's the BIG question... did you apply it to an existing ressie or did you book a brand new reservation? I am very curious since I'm waiting to see if the PIN helps me. Also, what type of room did you get - I've got a lagoon view room booked. Thanks for sharing!!!

I got the email this morning when I got to work, so I decided to call just for the heck of it, and the deal was so good I booked it! (Garden View)
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:mad: grrrrr.

I didn't get one, so I guess I'm not going to get one at this point, huh? :worried:

and he told me that the package I got (the cheaper MYW package with dining) saved me more money BUT he didn't get into specifics. I may try calling for a 4th time tonight when the kids are in bed...

I used the code from the website/paper/boards for the MYW package. Just hoping it's the cheapest...

So how is the PIN rate comparing to the AAA rate and the recent codes? Specifically, I'd love to hear from anyone staying at AKL without dining, but the more info the merrier?
I never get PINs but, hey, I can live vicariously through you all! :rotfl:

Okay, I finally feel like I got the "real deal", so to speak. After speaking with a very helpful CM, Allison Jean, I found out that my rate would be $150 cheaper with the pin offer. ($244/night GV Poly = 7-day park hopper tix= $2503.18) My YQC/YQC offer was 2651.80 for room + 7-day park hopper tix. The only downside is that you can not do the dining plan with the room only pin offer. Now I have to decide if I am going with the YQE MYW offer (in the end will cost $3191.62) or the room only + tix and no dining ($2503.18). HMMMMM... Any suggestions/opinions???

MyTalula said:
I got the email this morning when I got to work, so I decided to call just for the heck of it, and the deal was so good I booked it! (Garden View)
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

What was the deal, if you don't mind me asking? Is it better than your $244/night for GV Poly?

I have reservations for 11/29 - 12/6 (7 nites) with MYW + Dining at ASMo for myself, DH and DS13. We also have the Park hopper ticket option.
My total costs (excluding airfare) was 2099.00.
I have read about codes YQC and YQE.
Can someone tell me more about these codes and if they will help us save some $$ on our upcoming trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter