• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got BOG Fast Pass for APRIL!

Did you have an email invitation for BOG? I cannot get my reservation # to work (it wants a number, but my reservation # starts with a letter) to schedule it. I called Disney and CM said I needed an invitation with # in email to be able to book it. People are randomly selected to participate.

My trip is in 2 weeks so I guess I was not selected. :-(

Did you have an email invitation for BOG? I cannot get my reservation # to work (it wants a number, but my reservation # starts with a letter) to schedule it. I called Disney and CM said I needed an invitation with # in email to be able to book it. People are randomly selected to participate.

My trip is in 2 weeks so I guess I was not selected. :-(

I never got an invite but was able to make one in December.

Since you have a reservation number with a letter (I did too), you should be able to find a 16 digit number in your MDE account to use. I think it would be listed under your Magic Band (look directly under the picture of your MB on the web).

I couldn't get April to open but was able to reserve for this Sunday at lunch. We had Kona scheduled but now we won't have to leave the park! Yay!

When I log in, it only lets me choose days through the end of this week. No option for April. :(

I followed OP link and was able to use my reservation number and book for April 30! I did not get an invite or anything like that. I signed in and it brought up where I put in the reservation number and then it let me select days during our trip. Which is April 26 - May 2 ( unsure if it would have let me book for our May dates didn't look that far since the date I wanted was available)

I clicked on the OP's link and made our reservations but are they now linked with our other stuff through the MDE website or do I need to link them? I didn't receive a confirmation number or anything though. :confused3

AND I did not enter our reservation number. I merely signed into the link that the OP posted and made the ressie.

Few questions....

Can you make the BOG FP+ ressie before your FP+ window opens up? Or when your 6month window opens up?

Does a BOG FP+ ressie use up one of your 3 picks for the day?

BOG fast pass does not count against your 3 fast passes. :)

I was able to get as far in as selecting a date (we are there May 13-19) and it states none are available for any of my days.

But it at least allowed me into the system this time! When I checked in January I couldn't even log in yet.

We are there 1 to 15th May but can only see 1st to 7th and none have any availability. Anyone know why I can't choose 7th to 15th???:confused3

I'm having the same No Fast passes available from May 17-21.Maybe that window isn't open yet?

I was able to use the link and also got my date in early April. I selected all my meals etc but never got an email or confirmation number either and its not in my dining selections. Does anyone know about this?

No you do not get a confirmation email and it does not appear on MDE. I printed the confirmation screen and brought it with me just in case, but we gave our name at the FP window and it was on their list.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter