• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back

Hi Gail,
Welcome back! Where did you stay? Did you like where you
stayed? Would you stay there again? Those are just a few
questions!
Winnie:D

We stayed one night at the AKL, savannah view, kudu trail room 3325. it was spectacular, animals in the morning then at night I counted 11 of them, 2 of them were giraffes. it was great other then the room was so dark.

On to the poly, concierge. we like it, room 2517, another great view....could see the MK right from our sliding door. no obstructed view at all. The concierge was nice, I just didn't get a lai (sp) in Hawaii everyone else seem to get one.

now the BWI,We had to check in like all the guest, at the front desk, nothing special at all. BOO HISS, we stayed concierge, room 4251, nice view of the boardwalk but the cincierge staff very slow in getting things out on time and also the biggest thing, had to ask for water or tonic and then to boot it was warm so then defeated taking a bottle of water to the parks. I would stay there again but not concierge, it was NOT worth it at all. I got no help in itinery planning at all. I was really upset to think I pay 368.00 a night and had to get the annual passes for thatI would go back to all of them.

Welcome back, Gail! We also were on the Kudu Trail when we stayed there and loved it!! :) I want to go back so bad now! LOL

Sorry about your stay at BWI...that is the one resort I have always wanted to stay at!! That is a lot of money to pay for nothing! LOL

The Poly sounds wonderful!! I bet the MK view was incredible!! :)

Thanks for the reviews!! Welcome back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter