Just got back

nikky luvs mickey

Mouseketeer
We had only one bad experience on the wonder. On our first morning when we arrived in nassau my daughter was taking a shower and when she got out the floor was a sea of black filthy water. I called concierge and got the usual oh i am so sorry and don't woory it isn't anything toxic. Well it took them all day to fix the problem and it was due to lack of pressure and they backed up so she was standing in all the shower skank in the tank ..eeeewwwwwww anyway after they thoroughly bleached the bathroom the entire suite stank for the rest of the night. But the rest was great and we loved pikey at bingo he was great . my son loved him.:thumbsup2

We had only one bad experience on the wonder. On our first morning when we arrived in nassau my daughter was taking a shower and when she got out the floor was a sea of black filthy water. I called concierge and got the usual oh i am so sorry and don't woory it isn't anything toxic. Well it took them all day to fix the problem and it was due to lack of pressure and they backed up so she was standing in all the shower skank in the tank ..eeeewwwwwww anyway after they thoroughly bleached the bathroom the entire suite stank for the rest of the night. But the rest was great and we loved pikey at bingo he was great . my son loved him.:thumbsup2

Is that a puggle or if not what is he/she? So cute

Just curious- was your stateroom aft? We had a similar flooding issue in our aft stateroom numerous times.

What floor was your stateroom on? We had this happen twice this past Spring whenever someone took a bath (as opposed to shower). I hear it's pretty common on the lower floors.

We've had lower staterooms fore and few problems but I have talked with people who speak of the "black water" problem due to lack of pressure and it seems like it is pretty frequent.

The puggle is adoreable.

Curt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter